Chapter 15

"What?" Jungkook frowned, hearing the whole thing from the hyungs and Taehyung apologized to him, telling him that he's leaving soon. The soon being tomorrow.

"Yeah, I'll leave tomorrow." Taehyung said, "I've signed the papers, I'm not a member of BTS anymore."

"But-" Jungkook cuts himself off, gulping down and nodded slowly, "You did wrong, we know that. But you're still Taehyung, our Taehyungie, then why are you leaving? You were so mad when Jimin hyung left, now you're leaving too."

"I know," Taehyung nodded, "I'm sorry,"

"Can we not just go back to how we used to be? A-All of us? Seven again?" Jungkook looked at the hyungs, making Jimin avert his gaze.

"I can't," Jimin said, "But you guys should continue. Taehyung do anything in hand, but don't leave BTS. Mistakes happen that's the what makes you a human, you learn from them and move on for the better."

"Yeah, we'll talk to the agency, don't worry about that." Yoongi nodded, "But you have to convince yourself that everything is okay now and stop making yourself feel anymore guilty about it."

"How's that gonna work?" Taehyung asked.

"About the agency? Don't worry, even they don't want you to leave, we just need to make them realise that." Namjoon said, "We all will talk to them."

"Jimin," Taehyung looked at him and he hummed in response waiting to hear more, "Please join us again... join BTS, it's incomplete without you."

"I... I can't, you know Evie needs me. If it wasn't a big issue, I'd never in the first place. But it was getting really hectic, being an idol is not easy."

"How about we help you in taking care of her?" Jungkook said, "You can move in the dorm and then she'll have all of us. One of us is usually present there, and if not then we have Nia right?"

"Yeah but-"

"Yeah, I think that can work." Taehyung nodded, "Please Jimin, let's get back like we used to be. Everyone needs you, BTS, Bighit, Armys, everyone."

Jimin looked down, staring at his daughter and sighed deeply, thinking of all the pros and cons before coming to a conclusion. As much as he wanted to say yes and be a member of BTS again, be the reason of Army's smile again, he was holding himself back with the responsibilities as a father.

"I don't think I can-"

"We'll introduce Evie to Armys," Jungkook said, "and explain everything why you left, them they'll be so proud of you. And I'm sure everyone will love Evie a lot, I mean, look at me."

Jimin chuckled softly, nodding his head, "Are you sure? What if the group faces a backlash?"

"Whatever it's gonna be, we'll take it together." Taehyung said, "I promise."

"Yeah, I agree." Jungkook nodded.

Jimin smiled at the two, hugging them together and glanced at the hyungs, seeing them smiling fondly at the three. He pulled away and took a deep breath, "Well, I guess, let's go then. It's gonna take some time to convince everyone."

The boys nodded, getting up and Jimin pulled out his phone, calling a number and carried Evie in his arms, "Nia, would you mind coming over right now? I have some work to take care of."

"Uh Mr Park, I'm out right now but I'll be home in half an hour. After that I can come." She said.

"Uh no, I can't even wait for one minute." He sighed, "Uh listen, I'll come over and leave Evie at your place. Is that okay?"