Chapter 03

Breaking the silence of the house, a pair of footsteps clattered down the stairs, phone pressed against the ears and eyes wandering towards the two older members gesturing to get everyone ready. Jin sighed, keeping his book away as he shook Taehyung by his shoulder, motioning his hand for the younger to keep his phone away for a while.

"Guys" Namjoon voiced, gaining his leader posture, standing in front of the four boys, "Everyone get ready, we've to go to the company right now, there's a meeting."

Taehyung frowned, "I thought there's nothing on my schedule today?"

Yoongi sighed and stood up, wearing a straight face, "No one had it Tae, I'm sure its about the contract and what we have to do now that Park Jimin literally fucked up all of us so bad."

"We'll be leaving in half an hour," Namjoon said, glancing around as he could count only four heads in front of him, "Someone's missing... where's Jungkook?"

"In his room" Hoseok sighed, "you know how he is right?"

Namjoon sighed, making an accidental eye contact with Yoongi who seemed to be genuinely worried for the youngest boy considering the fact that he had locked himself in his room ever since they moved in the dorm four days ago. The boys tried to confront him and talk to him but the maknae showed zero interest in any conversation except for the basic ones like sorry or excuse me.

Jin stood up, flashing an assuring smile towards the two rappers before walking up the stairs hoping for a positive response this time.

"Jungkook-ah" he called, waiting in front of the door, quickly playing a part of his already-planned conversation in his head. "We have to go to company, there's a meeting."

"Okay" The boy replied from inside, sounding sleepy, which made the eldest sigh.

"Can you open the door please?"

After a moment of silence, he heard the clicking of the door and finally saw Jungkook standing in front of him wearing his shorts and bare chested, probably getting straight out of a comfortable slumber.

"Get dressed and eat something before going okay?"

Jungkook nodded his head subtly, rubbing the sleep away from his doe eyes and heading back inside, leaving the door opened for his hyung, Jin smiled following him in and taking a look at his room.

"Aish! You should clean this place sometimes."

"Hmm" Jungkook nodded, "What is the meeting for?"

"I don't know, they said its important and we have to get there in half an hour." The elder replied, adjusting the pillows and the comforters properly on the bed, he took a step back, smiling proudly and pointed at the bed, "This is how you should keep it."

"I'll get dressed then" Jungkook sighed, going in the bathroom as his assumed his hyung would leave on his own if he's not there to entertain him.

"Kook, I know its hard for you to adjust in these conditions, and that's totally fine. We're willing to give you as much time and space that you need, but please don't shut yourself down like that. You're our youngest Jungkook, your hyungs love you a lot, even if they don't always say it, they do love you lot. Please don't isolate yourself from your hyungs, bun."

Jungkook had his eyes fixed on the floor, gripping the doorknob tightly as he heard his hyung's words. Without sparing another glance at Jin or even letting out a word, he stepped in the bathroom, shutting the door behind him, leaving Jin alone in his room.

He knew he wasn't wrong, at least this time. Letting go of a member of their group -which they called family- was bad enough, actually too bad in Jungkook's eyes.