Chapter 06

"Here you go," Jimin smiled, making his daughter stand on the bed in front of him, looking like a little princess with the ruffled flair dress that had caught his attention a few weeks back when he went out with his Ex members. The small pink colored dress looked too pretty to ignore and he couldn't stop himself from buying it for his daughter the next day while returning home.

"Daddy!" Evie giggled, raising her hand towards his face as she kept walking towards him, trying to climb on his lap. However Jimin sat her near the headboard, grabbing his phone quickly and took a picture.

"Evie, look here baby." He called, clicking his fingers of the left hand in the air. Evie jumped on her place, clapping her hands excitedly before crawling towards him. Jimin chuckled taking a few pictures together and stood up, carrying the baby in his arms.

"See, you look like a doll." He cooed, glancing at the picture of Evie smiling at the camera, more like at the cameraman. "I'm sure Armys would love to see your pretty face."

"Daddy... baby!" Evie cackled, being too excited today, earning a chuckle from her father.

"Yeah, where's my baby?"

"Baby!" Evie cheered, pointing at herself.

"Good job!" He smiled proudly, showering her face smooches, making her laugh too.

Jimin straightened himself, hearing the door bell and went downstairs, letting his daughter to play in the living room while he answered the door.

"Hello Mr Park, sorry for being late." Nia said, bowing to him.

"It's fine," Jimin nodded dismissively and went in as the girl followed him inside. She gasped, instantly putting her bag aside and sat near the toddler, cooing at her cuteness and the dress Jimin made her wear.

"Aw Evie, you look so pretty." She said.

Jimin smiled at them and went to the kitchen, as he prepared himself a nice warm coffee. He sat on the stool bar, reconsidering his decision. With a deep sigh, he nodded and pressed the send button for the message he had typed hours ago.

In front your favourite café, in half
an hour
Don't be late, I'll pick you up from there

He kept it down, standing up again and poured the coffee in the cup. A tinging sound from the phone mingled with the air, letting him know that someone texted. He didn't expect a reply that quick though. A chuckled left his lips, taking a sip he clicked on Jungkook's name, feeling the happiness of the younger just by seeing his message.

Yes, thank you hyung!
I'll be on time, don't worry :))

Jimin finished his coffee, heading back to the living room and saw Evie playing with Nia. Evie was blabbering something, holding a banana close to her ear, probably imitating how Jimin talks on his phone. While Nia frequently responded to the toddler, encouraging her to talk more and enjoying their pretend phone call.

"Nia, I have some work right now, I'll come back around six." He said.

"Okay Mr Park." The girl nodded and focused back on the baby.

"Dadadada!"

Jimin smiled at his daughter, seeing her extending her tiny arms towards him. The babysitter carried Evie in her arms and sat down on the couch, turning the television on.

"Your dad needs to go right now, let him go. We'll watch Evie's favourite show alright?" Nia cooed.

The toddler mumbled something under her breath and looked at the television screen observing the how the clubhouse was appearing magically as Micky and his friends were singing a song. Evie clapped her hands, singing gibberish along them, earning a soft chuckle from her father.