ew feelings

The week continued normally as Bella and Edward started to get together slowly.

He now wanted to sit with her like always,and she ain't complaining either. They both look so in love it makes me want to cry and gag at the same time.

As for moi.. I'm living my best life . I can't even lie, I want to fuck me when I look at me in the mirror, plus, life is easier with no toxic parents or bad jobs to afford rent.

I like it here, if I died and this is my after life.. cool!
" hey are you free Tomorrow?" Bella asked me from the kitchen as I came back from ballet classes

I stopped to think for a bit then I remembered ' LaPush!'
" yeah I'm free what's up?"
" would you like to go with us to lapush Beach? They wanted to invite you too but you weren't there" Bella explained

" plus the more the merrier and you can surf or watch the whales with me please" her doe eyes looked at me pleadingly

I sigh " fineeee" she smiled at me and walked back to check on the lasagna ... not without almost tripping on absolutely nothing.

I shook my head smiling as I made my way to the shower, dad came in later than usual and we had dinner.

♡♡♡♡♡

" oof it's cold as a motherfucker here" I hugged myself close in an attempt to get warmer.

I decided not to surf cause first, I don't want to miss Jacob being a cutie with long hair and happy persona and second, the water is freezing cold and hypothermia isn't in my weekend schedule. 

Bella gave Angela the pep talk to go and ask Eric.  Honestly she's way better than him yet he acts like he owns that school papers.  It's not even real papers calm down .

"Hey Bella " Jacob finally arrived with his cutie friends .
"They don't see us?" I asked Angela with Madea voice.
" hey Elizabeth " Jacob said rolling his eyes with that pearly smile.

" good day sir " I replied with a fake British  accent
He definitely doesn't care about anything but Bella ... I just hope he won't leave me to be Laurent travel snack next year.

I zoned out smiling at his friends, I recognize Embry who was way chiller with me than jakey. 
" yo I heard a rumor" I said to Embry handing him a candy

He looked at the candy ,then me " if this a bribe , I only accept cash " He joked...I hope.

" cash comes later broski , I heard that yall do some free diving in a secret place.. do I need a special vip invitation or something?"

Embry raised his eyebrow, " who told you that, we need to find the rat " I rolled my eyes

" yeah, it's totally secretive,  you need a letter of recommendation from someone very important to get you in...like me" he straightened his jacket like he's wearing a tuxedo. 

I knew Embry and I will be besties !! Okey I guess I secured a wolf bestie

" How exactly can I get that letter ?" I played along, first inner joke mission: completed.

He made a thinking face " well, first I must get more of that candy then we'll talk"

" let's shake on it then" we both shake hands and I gave him more candy as we kept on talking about random stuff as miss Bella is charming teen wolfie to get information. 

It's been so long, I had no motivation but your comments really helped me get this done. Love you all.