first-ish meeting

well, i'm not a morning person. Bella got accidentally smacked by sleepy me when she tried to wake me and grumbled about it all breakfast time. i tried to wake myself up by a quick shower not including my hair unless i want to defuse it for two hours.

dad..i love to call charlie that.. wished us good luck before leaving to his job which Bella described as " his wife and children". i just shook my head dismissively. she seems in a solemn mood more than yesterday.

i tried to dress up for today..i really did but damn i have no cute outfits on me nor the cold can allow that even, plus, I look like a model on everything. i would never even imagine that a pretty redheaded girl is going to be me someday. it's really a great bonus over all this.

" come on let's go " Bella disturbed my train of thoughts, i grabbed my jacket and backpack and followed her to the truck.

" wanna drive?" she asked , i put my hood on my poor curls and shook my head no, already, making my way to the passenger seat.

she drove..very very carefully, the radio was on Fm and no song in there was ever making the morning any better . but at least, the heating was on so that's cool. 

we almost passed the school because it did Not look like a high school, Bella grumbled about how small it is and somehow that scares her more since everyone knows everyone here and we will be the sore thumbs here 

" yeah, i'll stand out more if i'm the only redheaded there" i complained, knowing that i probably am. she shook her head with a small smile 

" you're good with people..you easily make friends Lizzy, i hardly think that you'll have any trouble making friends here" she noted.i shrugged...i'm already dreading that part.

she parked on an empty parking lot that looks like students shouldn't park here. we entered the building, both looking lost as shit. Bella spotted the FRONT OFFICE sign and pulled me with her while i was busy looking at the sheets hanged on the walls.

"hey, how may i help you" said a woman on the front desk, wearing a hideous orange wool sweater, her short hair is dyed in artificial red that makes her sweater stands out even more. 

" i'm Isabella and this is Elizabeth swan?" Bella cringed when she said her full name , the woman's eyes widen in recognition and she dead ass looked at us up and down ready to collect anything for her gossip stories. 

" right!! " she smiled " ofcourse, here's your schedules and a map school" she proceed to highlight the best hallways to use...and ofcourse, we got the same classes, she said it's easier for us like that. 

we drove around the office to the filled parking lot, i instantly spotted the silver Volvo and i swear i peed a little with excitement 

 " here goes nothing" bella mumbled, i just rolled my eyes and walked out of the truck. andd 3.2.1

" nice ride!" said Tyler the asshat 

" thanks" Bella answered shyly i gave him the bird while Bella gave me a disapproving glance.