back in the closet... again

If you thought Victoria was a bitch in movies and books twilight , you should've seen her in real life.

She almost killed me twice while taking me to her master James. The asshole wasn't even that hot!

My lungs hurt from the speeds of those psychopaths and Bella doesn't  even know I'm kidnapped yet.

They didn't even bother to tie me up, they just toy with me when I try to escape. It wasn't funny.

But other than that, the plot went just like the original twilight.
James shoved me on the floor making me cry out in pain and called my sister from my phone.
" Bella you better not come alone or we die!" I screamed from the closet he put me in right before he stepped on my leg making me cry out in pain.

It was horrible,  the pain made my entire body shake and almost reach for the ring to take it off.

I didn't want this? I only wanted a second chance at living with perfect conditions success and get a supernatural partner along the way!

So guess what my sister did ...
She came alone with her scrawny pepper spray

As soon as James opened the door I tossed the lighter to Bella.

" pepper Alcohol fire!" I screamed in our secret language that we invented when we were young.gritting my teeth from the pain.

We need to stall him a bit more for Edward to show up.
Bella is smart enough to catch the lighter without her clumsiness getting in the way of out lives!

She immediately sprayed and lit it on fire catching up on his face.

He screamed in annoyance putting it out faster than I thought as Bella ran to me
" My leg is broken go get help!!!" I yelled at her self sacrificing face .

And we lost our chance in stalling when James pulled her leg, making her fly directly in one of the mirrors.

I looked helplessly seeing how I couldn't change the plot even if I tried.
It always goes back to play the same damn scenes !

James ignored me, going for my twin. I tried to move and try to do something but I just screeched as my broken leg got even more broken. I can literally see where it was broken and I almost threw up.

Bella screamed as the asshole bit her but syr Edward threw him away from her right to my side. He got up looking at me with a devious smile but before he could try anything .

Edward started fighting him " you got here faster than others but you're weak !" James spat

" I'm strong enough to kill you " Edward replied throwing him away and going back to Bella " I'm so sorry Bella I'll get you out " he said totally forgetting about me.... cool...

" no! Beth she's here tooo" Bella screamed as he jumped up to get to the window but he was distracted enough for James to pull him back with Bella falling right back to the glass .

I knew what will happen next. James would bite her wrist.

A-and she will uhh she'll start turning.
I started to get dizzy as the pain became unbearable.  I closed my eyes missing the Edward James fight and the James biting but I couldn't look anymore.

I started hearing my heart beats in my ears as I gave in to unconsciousness " Elizabeth?" A far voice called my name but I couldn't answer

" her leg is broken badly !" A voice I admired so much said ... Rosalie. If I could smile I would. But I couldn't hold on into consciousness anymore and drifted to nothingness.

A/N: hey I promised I'll finish this book before the world War.