⭐️Car talk⭐️

Edward actually spoke to Bella today.. and she did not appreciate his personality disorder.
I mean this Bella actually had some backbone unlike the movie Bella .. I like it.
As for me.. I have literally nothing ..
I talk to everyone and I'm sorta popular... cause I'm the crazy bisexual girl from Phoenix..
I don't mind... I'm just glad I get another chance to get in high school.. in twilight world!

I also developed a sorta funny tick. Whenever I see Emmett and Rosalie together.. I bow at them and say something cheesy .. like today ..
I walked by them bowed and said " you guys are the Yee to my haw" and walked away .
This was strange because everyone.. and I mean.. everyone steer clear from them .. avoid them , call them freaks .. try not to talk to them
And here I am
A crazy redhead girl with the weirdest personality.
Up and starts to bow at them at random and say things like that.
Bella disapprove of it . Mainly because I embarrass her and she's really really shy .

" thanks for helping me in history " Tara said
" no worries dude... I gotcha " I shook the girl's hand as I stood in gym waiting for my turn to run.
Tara .. is the stoner of the high school ..
the girl everyone steer clear from because she's different. She's emo and get high and maybe will drop out soon.
I don't believe that. Because once.. in a different life..
was like her.
You never know what kind of battle one can be fighting . And that's my motto .

" my favorite car is definitely a Lamborghini " Tyler said ..
we were talking about cars somehow .
" I like the bat mobile " Eric said .. I laughed .. what a dork
" mine is a pink Mercedes " Jessica said
" what about you Liz?" Angela said
" Imagine with me.. a red M3 convertible with the smoothest engine .. flying on the road. My hair flying with the wind .. as I drive fast to save a life.. Lana del Rey .. hit and run song playing on the radio " I said dreamily .. I totally knew what I was doing.
But can you blame me.. if you have insider information on your crush .. wouldn't you too use it?
The group of humans all look at me " you are really weird" Tyler said " in a good way!" He rushed to say when I glared at him
I shrugged " it's my favorite car ride "
" what about you Bella ?" Mike rushed to include Bella
Bella looked down shyly " I don't really .. I'm not a car lover.. any car that can drive me to where I want is good enough for me" she said
I rolled my eyes " like the orange monstrosity we have " I commented .. she hit my arm
" don't bully ginger " she said .. I rolled my eyes again and smiled
" you're not the one who get stranded in the middle of the road back from port Angles because ginger says I'm tired and I'll be on fire soon" I grumbled
Bella shrugged .
Glancing over the Cullen table again ..
I didn't want to look because I was saying some spot on informations and didn't want to be exposed.

Shit I have to dance with new pointy shoes today..
I thought to myself as We are walking to the parking lot.

" come on Elizabeth .. again!" My torturer yelled at me
And I took position back " 1.2.3.4!" Mrs Leonard yelled timing every movement with a strict gaze .
I was dying .. my feet hurt so much they grew numb.
But I had to practice .. if I wanted the part .. if I wanted to perfect my role.. I look at my reflection that only shows my fluid movements, my face and the beautiful bun that holds my hair perfectly.
I'm still not over my body! Or my face! Or my hair!
I mean.. my armpits hair is blinding and doesn't even grow that much ! As a half middle eastern.. that's the dream!
And my leg hair does not have ingrown hair or even to be noticed if I got lazy and didn't shave!
This is the perfect body and I can never be more grateful to be in it.
" Elizabeth focus!" My teacher scolded me for the tenth time.
I sighed and completed the dance perfectly .
I drive back home extremely exhausted to the point that I couldn't wear my vans and literally drive barefoot .
My feet were bruised to the oblivion!
All that beauty and fluidity comes to bite you in the feet !

 My feet were bruised to the oblivion! All that beauty and fluidity comes to bite you in the feet !

Yep... no cute sandals for me!
I parked next to my father's police car and got inside wincing . My dad was still awake waiting for me like always
" mrs Leonard has been hard on you this week" he noted looking at my feet
" yeah.. it's for the spring performance ... I need to audition as the main dancer.. she's rooting for me and I must meet her expectations of my performance " I said tiredly throwing myself on the couch next to him.
" is the ballet important to you Liz?" He asked
I had to think for a bit.. like everyone else.. ballet fascinated me since I was a small child.. but I never had the chance to take classes.
In this life.. I'm really good at it.. I was since day one.. I enjoy it.. the complete picture I mean..
" yes dad.. I do.. it is very tiring and costs time blood sweat and tears but it's worth it .. to me at least" I replied already reaching for my feet bucket that dad so kindly filled with warm water and salt
I winced even more and filled my shoulders trying to relax..
dad nodded pensively and turned his attention back to tv as I closed my eyes in need of a relaxing moment from all that practice .