✨𝑮𝒐𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒔✨

" this is the last one kiddo " dad huffed after assembling my ikea desk .
I nodded decorating the last bits of my room and some stuff I bought " what In the hell" my dad muttered after looking at the instructions map and then the parts , totally lost.
I just chuckled , happy I got some alone time with my dad.. yes I just want to believe that I had a father like Charlie swan.. sue me.
I'm living my best life having a father figure around and a twin sister!

It has been two weeks since the accident and Edward totally ignores Bella.. you don't realize how long it took when you watch it as a movie.
I mean shit I'm bored as hell ..
as in my situation, I practically just study my ass off and get to ballet classes and then sleep till I got enough money with the help of dad to furniture my room in the attics!
It's 2005 now so Pinterest does not exist.. I guess.. and YouTube is still racist ..
I just read book, watch tv .. and sleep.
It doesn't help that I'm always bruised some how and Bella is growing distant from me cause she feels guilty for not telling me what really happened In the accident .
Like I totally get it bells but she doesn't.
Edward is being an asshole and Alice canceled on our shopping trip last minute.
The next day I glared at Edward and screamed black veil brides songs .
Cause i know he told her to stay away from Bella and I .
The next day was the same.. we both fell in some sort of routine . Bella drove to the parking lot and we both get to our classes talking casually .
But today is so different..
Girls were asking guys to the dance and I knew .. I knew it's the day eddy boy will lose it and may or may not kick mike shmike's balls .
I'd like to watch ...
as I walked passed Emmett and Rosalie, I decided to do something .. well .. stupid
As the song of ' just did a bad thing .. regret the thing I did '
I walked toward the couple and in all my theatrical voice bowed and said " goddess Rosalie.. thou beauty must be worshipped.. Aphrodite would never.. wait that's not the era I was going for .. anyway .. let me bow at you every time I see you " I bowed with my hand stretched in front of me like a dork .
And stood up ,smiled and walked away like nothing happened.
I can hear Emmett chuckling but didn't turn to see Rosalie's reaction .
Don't judge me I'm bored ...
I thought as I saw Alice and Edwards shocked faces .
And I was. I had to do something about it..
yes she and jasper were almost going to kill my twin sister if it wasn't for Edward who literally said " Touch Bella and you gonna catch these hands"
Which I'm thankful for .. but that doesn't mean I'm not simping over the blonde assassin and her bear husband !
It issss what it issss.
I'm in love with a criminal .. criminals..
and I just wanted to catch their attention some more .
At lunch time.. Bella sat shaking her head " what?" I said stuffing my mouth with pizza cause it's my cheat day.
" the entire school is taking about you little scene with the Cullens" she informed me already embarrassed.
I got nothing to be embarrassed for.
" not the Cullens .. only Rosalie and Emmett .. like for real .. have you seen her ?! She is my goddess now " I flipped my curly red hair as she shook her head but smiled .
" you're just getting crazier and crazier Elizabeth " I looked at her mortified
" I'm not crazy .. I'm in love.. Isabella " my twin glared at me for using her full name and then rolled her eyes
" you always say that "
The Cullens walked beside our table like usual .. all of them look uninterested but Emmett who looked at me and then Rosalie who gave me a look which I took advantage off to bow at her with my hands as she walked by.
I could've swear I caught her smiling for a millisecond.

In biology.. I watched as Edward acted like a stiff Blanche next to Bella and Bella ignoring him while mike sat on the table talking to her .
Edwards head snapped to them and I smirked .
Fucking mike Newton can't take a hint .., SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOUUUU STOOBID
I screamed in my head which made the mind reader smirk and twitch in the slightest.
As mike was rejected and walked to sit beside me .. he had the audacity to ask me
" so are you gonna ask me to the dance ?" He said , his confidence back after his rejection.
I turn my whole body to face him offended and looked at him up and down
" Boy you did not just asked my twin sister to the dance and then ask me all after ten second of my twin sister rejecting your plain ass .. now did you " I said about to show him what exactly he'll go for the next few weeks ..
mike newton blinked shocked and moved his torso away from me ..
" uhh I was just joking " he said nervously
" a comedian is not going to be a career of yours " I said before turning back and ignoring him all together ..
them teenage boys are so rude !!!