trouble magnet 2.0

I can feel his crimson-red eyes trained on me. He looked at me, curious and amused but not enough to hide his thirst. "Laurent,"  my brain kept telling me. As if I don't recognize the hungry french vampire. He is probably the only person of color that is a vampire in this book/ world.

" You brought your twin too," He spoke. His voice shocked me, I can only describe it as gentle and amusing. which is not what he is. I looked at my sister, who looked green. " she has nothing to do with this!" she tried to be assertive with that sentence, but it was futile. I once again am in danger by a human blood drinker. *sighs*

*record scratch* *freeze frame* Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got here. Well, I'm not Wade Wilson, but I am not of this timeline. Therefore, a trouble magnet. I'm starting to think the universe-shifting police are onto me and plotting to get me killed.  or danger and getting killed by vampires are one of the major themes of The Twilight books. 

Either way, I owe you an explanation. How the fuck I got myself into a doom walk with my twin!

well, easy, It all started when my bestie abandoned me *again*. So I pulled a grieving Bella stunt and started to hang out with Jacob and Bella, uninvited. If I didn't have beef with Jacob before, Now I dug my grave. Of course, he didn't say that directly, but his glare says, " You are ruining my rizz and my chances to get laid!"; and to that glare, I  reply with a smirk that says," That's right! shorty. "

So, it was obvious why they didn't invite me to a movie night watching," sucker punch," and to their lil dirt bike testing rides. I didn't take it personally until Bella was abandoned by Jacob after the movie. again, claiming he has Mono. suddenly, she went back to her sulking and non-responsive behaviors. I had work to go to and a Derby team to think of auditioning too.

So, imagine my surprise when Bella asked me to join her on a walk together. I didn't even think, I just said yes and started packing. Did I forget the deadly ass meadow scene? no. But I wasn't going to let Bella go alone. Maybe this will be our trauma bond? more than the trauma we already have. I don't know! but I found myself walking with her anyway.

" So, are we exploring or visiting ?" I broke the silence skipping a rock. Bella looked up at me. Her look was a mix of shock and confusion. I can almost read her thoughts. She was in her head so much so, she forgot I'm here.
" The later. " she answered curtly.
" I mean, I appreciate you inviting me to share this with you, but why am I here?"

" I don't know... " she shrugged
I left it at that. It seems like the plot is starting to include me, but at what cost.
We walked our way to a denser forest till we found the famous meadow. It was dead, I looked like someone burned it and the cute lil green grass was yellow. Bella looks at it with so much pain contouring her face. I just stood there watching. My heart broke seeing my twin suppress so much pain. " Scream!" I said, approaching her more. She looked up to me

" Scream! Shout! Curse him out ! Please stop suppressing it. "

She blinked at me. " I can't," she replied, putting her hand on her heart as if to keep it from breaking into pieces.

" I don't know how,"
My heart broke even more. This poor child just lost the love of her life, and she doesn't know how to mourn him.

So I screamed. So loud " you fucking assholeeee! How could you do this to herr"

She flinched. " Repeat after me," I encouraged. She looked at me like I grew two heads.

" Err.. How could you? " she said, almost whispering it to herself or the ghost of him.

I nodded. It's a start.
I opened my mouth to yell more, but I saw a silhouette in the distance. I stopped immediately remembering who was here, too.
Bella looked where I was looking and froze.
" Beth... run, " she said with a shaken voice.

Too late.