the rebound

'Fuck' my buttcheek hit the door handle aggressively but I went back to kissing her despite the pain.

She stopped to change the angle and gave us time to breathe. I held onto her nape, feeling my legs turn into jello the more she deepened the kiss.
' turn' she told me while pushing me inside her bedroom and coming back to my lips.

You are probably wondering,' What the hell is happening?'One minute I was wallowing in my sadness, and the next I was hooking up with somebody. Well, what better medicine for sadness than sex? At least, that's what Leah thinks since it's been a week since our rock sharing, and now I'm dry-humping her lap in her room.
I mean, yes, I got her to communicate with me. At first, bitterly and sarcastically, I matched her energy with my witty comments and casual flirting. I took a huge risk with that, by the way, but it seemed to work. We had a few drinks by the wallowing rock at night while the others were having a bonfire on the other side of the beach. It seemed to really make her open up to me as we sat drinking, and I upped my flirting due to alcoholic confidence, and she reciprocated this time.
I was so shocked that she flirted back, her version of flirting is calling me a doofus and rolling her eyes while smiling a little.
I got her to forget that her ex was kissing and loving her cousin on the other side of the beach and it seemed like it was my ticket to get closer to her.
"All this flirting but no action. All bark and no bite " she accused me and I looked at her offended
" oh I'll bite... if you want me to" I replied with a wink. She looked at me, her brown eyes reflecting our lil bonfire in front of us
" so kiss me, stupid," she said seriously. I blinked hypnotized but didn't miss a beat to lean in, dropping my beer and burying my hands in the sand to support my body as I got closer to her face. My heart started pounding in my ears as her face got closer. I closed my eyes praying that she won't laugh and tell me it was just a joke. The moment my lips touched her warm plump lips I was shivering with so many feelings. She reciprocated the soft kiss and deepened it a little. I didn't even ask if she's into girls. It just happened and I was stuck in her web.

I pulled away, dazed. She looked at me, leaning to me this time. " Let's continue this in my room. My parents and Seth are staying at my aunt's, " she stated, not asking but telling me. Well, who am I to say no to Leah while she speaks to me with that sultry, husky voice.

" I'll literally crash the car if you keep teasing me," I warned her when her hands got closer to my crotch and her kisses on my neck made me roll my eyes in complete bliss. I still couldn't believe that I was hooking up with Leah, but finally, some sex scenes in here!

She pushed me to her bed, not giving me time to look at her room decor. I took the opportunity to take her cardigan off and return to her lips. She tastes so good and warm, I thought that shifters gain their heat after shifting, but now I'm not so sure. Her hands touched my sides and pulled my shirt over my head, leaving me with my dark green bra. I was thankful that I wore a nice set of underwear as she paused to check me out. Leah is definitely into women, too. She attached her lips to mine more aggressively now and needy. I moaned in her mouth, feeling myself getting wet while my shaky hands were trying to undress her. 
My bra was off of me in seconds, and she attached her hot mouth on one of my nipples I couldn't stop my moan as she licked and sucked each one. I felt like I'll cum just by that but I forced myself to focus. I've been so sex depraved in this reality, and I won't be cumming this fast!
I held my breath as she went down, kissing every part of me while I tried not to twist under her mouth. I won't be surprised if this isn't the first time Leah slept with a girl by her dominant and teasing behavior.
She looked at me from kissing my pelvis and smirked. I moaned, desperate, not able to break her eye contact as she hooked her fingers to my panties and pulled them with one quick move. I was naked under her and a mess.
" Leah... please, " I begged, already feeling her hot breath on my pubis. She had mercy on me and attached her tongue to my pussy making me moan louder. her flat tongue was like a hot iron attached to my folds and I felt like I was in nirvana. My breathing turned erratic as she licked and sucked and I was looking at her doing it which made it a thousand times arousing. she looked up at me watching me for a second and I whined at her begging her to go back to her mind-blowing tongue action. She waved her index and middle finger in front of me and asked "Can I?" 

I nodded frantically wanting nothing but to enter me with her slender fingers and she wasted no time doing so and going back to my clit. The heat rose inside me and I cried louder as an intense orgasm rippled through me making my muscles tense up and start trembling. Leah didn't stop and kept going even harder until I almost passed out. 

she leaned back up looking at my disheveled body. " told you, you talk like a Top but tremble and break like a Bottom" she whispered hovering above me. "but you taste so good though" 

I couldn't answer her cause I was trying to breathe and not die "Ride my face Leah" I said after I took a breath. She looked at me, her brown eyes were intense with both lust and thoughts. " I want to taste you too" 

she finally caved and brought her pelvis directly above my face. I have never felt so damn lucky being under someone "Show me that tongue and stay still for me" she ordered me. So Leah is a Dom, cool by me.

she lowered herself slowly till my tongue touched her pussy and my heart was about to leave my chest. I felt like I'd been given a lifetime chance to eat Leah's pussy as a reward for not dying twice in this world and I gotta show my gratefulness. Leah sighed feeling me move my tongue to lick all of her before focusing on her folds and humming at the taste and feeling. she started rocking back and forth and I let her do her thing and get the angle she wanted me to touch and she started moaning too. I can feel my jaw hurting and I can barely breathe but I rather my jaw break and I suffocate before stopping now! 

" oh fuck yes! " she cursed above me and she rode me faster and faster till she suddenly stopped and growled. she fucking growled and all her muscles tightened. it felt like I was witnessing a rare phenomena. a once in a lifetime eclipse. she collapsed above my mouth and I lapped at her juices hungrily.  

she fell on her back next to me, breathing heavily. I couldn't stop staring at her. the way she breathes closing her eyes. Does she want this with me? will she want me to leave now? Did she imagine him when she was riding my face? I looked away trying not to ruin the moment. 

she rolled over to me and hugged me. I looked at her shocked but I cuddled her anyway seeking comfort in her touches. Being super vulnerable after sex is normal especially when you know you're kinda of a rebound. I closed my eyes focusing on her breathing and warmth to stop my thoughts and drifted to sleep.  

A/N: Sooo, It's been a minute. my bad. merry Christmas. I cringed so hard writing sex scenes I suck at them!!!