𝔻𝕣.ℍ𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕖

it was excruciating to sit down in the back doing that stupid quiz with mike newton who has no newton in him and also try to spy on Edward and my twin's conversation

oh, and not scream the replies in my head before they are being said cause, you know I memorized the scenario by heart when I was thirteen jeez.

Okay so according to my calculations, today is the day of the incident. the question is, am I going to plant myself next to my twin and get to experience it or, stall and let her have her moment.

I don't know bout you but I chose the latter, cause Bella needs to go with that good old dilemma.

the teacher gave Bella and Edward the golden onion and the class was over. I pretended that I was in a really heated talk about how ballerina suffers and how some creepers fetishized our damaged feet. I know that it's not a casual subject to talk to with a high school student but he was interested.

Edward got the memo through my ' thoughts' that I let him access and offered to walk her to her locker.
" I mean shitt can I get a break ... " I looked up at the humid weather scowling
Mike Newton stuck next to me with his blue eyes looking at me like I'm his new girlfriend or something ' boy I very much don't like the FBI be banging on my door...  you know how they gonna be with a half middle Eastern, half black girl' I smiled Nodding but wasn't focused at all, my mind was drooling at the sight of Emmett and Rosalie walking next to us but five feet away and looking like Gods.
I couldn't stop my oglings till my eyes catch Emmett's bright and full of mischief golden ones... I noticed that although their eyes are golden ... each pair is different... like, their eyes look about the same color but none of them feel the same!

He gave me a small smile and looked back at Rosalie as the blonde goddess rolled her eyes casually being the boss ass bitch she is ...
I just stood there dumbfounded as Mike's voice being shoved in the background.
Edward followed them and Bella too, she looked at him with a nervous/ confused glance and turned to me " let's go " she said .. I nodded
" ahh actually I forgot something in my locker I'll be back!" I yelled running back to school as Bella looked at me even more confused but walked to the truck...
I went to take my biology book that I intentionally'forgot' and the minute I came back.
Everyone was looking at the van who is inches away from crushing my twin!
"BELLA" I freaked out even if I knew that she's okay .. as I spotted Edward leaving the scene and Rosalie glaring at him.
I cried as I ran across the parking lot shoving people away to get to my twin
" BELLAAAAA ARE YOU OKEY!" I screamed ...
she stood up distraught and looked at Edward's way then to the Cullen kids
She didn't even answer me when I asked her if she's hurt or okay ...
______________
I ride with my sister in the ambulance where Bella closed her eyes trying to keep her from throwing up...
I didn't want to say anything about the accident... it wasn't the issue now.
The nurses rushed to my sister and Tyler the soonest they could and I had to call my dad and tell him everything but he already knew and was on his way... words travel fast in a small town where your dad is the chief of police.
Bella had to do an X-ray to check if there is a concussion or an internal bleeding .
Otherwise she was okey considering how close to death she was.
I'm feeling like Edward was battling The grim reaper throughout the entire twilight series...
" hey how are you feeling ?" I asked with a low voice as I sat next to her .
Bella closed her eyes " I-I'm okey.. nothing hurts .. umm where were you when it happened?" She asked trying to mask the question with a casual tone
" I went to bring my biology book , when I got to the parking lot .. the van was already skidding towards you" i breathed " you scared me to death... i thought you got hurt" I know I know ... I'm a great actress... thanks to my strict mom who thought me how to act innocent and lie in order to survive.
" I'm fine .. uhh Edward took me off the way so fast ... I could've swore he was all the way across the parking lot" she frowned.
" Bella you're still distorted... I didn't see Edward anywhere near you when I arrived " yes I had to lie some more and act clueless.. you'd think I'll tell her yeah I believe that a seventeen year old boy zoomed his way toward you and stopped the van!
Bella looked down " yeah I guess"
The door opened violently with out father's concerned face as he sped to us ..
" girls are you alright ?" He asked looking at both of us over
" not me dad .. she's the one who has been next to the truck" I explained bored and kinda annoyed with the smell of hospitals and the constant apologies of Tyler.. he's like a broken record .
" kiss your license goodbye" dad said to Tyler which made me smirk.. I know I'm evil but damn that was so cool.
Bella tried to save the situation but dad wasn't having any of it .
" I heard the daughter of chief is here" cue Carlisle Cullen.
Dude let me tell you how Dr Cullen is .. he's literally a fucking god of sunshine or something cause damn .. my hormones just went crazy .
" doctor Cullen" dad greeted Carlisle respectfully .. and yes, I was that weird kid who shipped Charlie with Carlisle .. I mean come on! Charlie surly have feelings for the vampire he's just too busy being a tired dad to actually do something about it.. I guess.
" I'm going to get something to drink " I said before I'll start to drool here plus I know everything that happened
My dad nodded to me and I walked to the vending machine to get soda cause a bitch needs her sugar intake after dealing with this shit.

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝒏𝑘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑓𝒐𝒓 𝒕ℎ𝑒 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝑒 𝑎𝒏𝑑 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔ℎ𝒐𝒘 𝑓𝒐𝒓 𝒕ℎ𝑖𝒔 𝑏𝒐𝒐𝑘 🌈🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟