fangirling

Bella was a beauty, my bisexual ass can't stop looking at her in amazement, she looks like Kristen Stewart but she doesn't look like her too, her skin is almost translucent, her face literally can show all her emotions and her mahogany hair is so soft with softer curls.

" why you're looking at me like you're seeing me for the first time" she said blushing lightly. it's been so long since i have seen someone actually blush.

"nah, i'm focusing on you instead of the plane turbulences" i shrug, really good at lying. unlike Bella, i can lie smoother than anyone...it's kinda my gift.

suddently, it came down on me that in few hours I'll meet the infamous Cullen family.. like in person. Like in real life superpower vampire Cullen.
' this is insane!' I screamed in my head . Poor Bella has no idea what she's about to move in to.
I have the urge to evil laugh but I suppressed it. ' so this is how God feels like? Knowing exactly what will happen but can't really tell the characters ' I wondered, maybe the plot will change? Now that an added new character is in this dimension.. maybe I'll have myself some Cullen. I smirk .. that would be nice. And I can tease Edward with my thoughts! If he can hear them!
I was way too excited to go to Forks than intended and Bella noticed that.

~~~~~~~~
" here let me get the bags" I said taking petty on the poor baby swan who's stumbling around the airport like she's just learning how to walk .. I didn't know her coordination is that bad!
I took the two backpacks with ease and walked gracefully out of the airport area to look for our ' dad' .
Which is another thing I'm really excited for. Charlie is a great dad.. I've always wished for a father like Charlie . Me being raised by a monster for a father, it was kinda hard to even imagine a kind father like Charlie is.
" come on I spotted my dad in there" Bella pointed at the left side where a man with police uniform is standing awkwardly.
I smiled .. fangirling again.. and walked fast to reach him
" hi dad" my awkward sister greeted which was returned by a more awkward ' hi kiddo' from the old man, who is really not that old... and taller than what I saw on the movie.
I grinned happily going for a bear hug
" hey dad!" I chirped , my hug was received by a surprised grunt from the officer who immediately hugged me back
" Liz! I see you haven't changed much " he chuckles breaking the hug to look at my face .
" I got taller!" I retorted which made him laugh more
" oh no kiddo.. still a midget " he joked holding me with a side hug and taking the luggage from the floor.
Bella smiled shyly shaking her head and following us, carefully, to the parking lot.
My happiness was over the roof, I got to meet Charlie and ride in the famous police car! And call him dad!
" you're hair got longer" the poor man tries to make a conversation with his awkward daughter who is riding in the passenger seat while I'm sitting in the back like an excited puppy.
" uhh.. I cut it since the last time I saw you" she replied which made me cringe, just like every time I watched this scene.
" guess it grew back" he finished the conversation.
" still doing ballet classes Lizzie?" My dad asked with a small smile on his face . I didn't know I do ballet..
at the thought, a flash of memories came doing on me, showing me my practices and the time I played in the black swan performance.
I was just a normal swan, I wasn't the main girl.
" uhh yeah? It's getting harder now that I'm an old woman " I joked , he shook his head
" you mean lazier " he commented
" I'm just not about that life anymore, pirouetting my way in a stage" I said , but I gotta admit, my avatar is a really good dancer.
My dad snort " that what you said when you were fourteen and next thing I knew, I was invited to one of your performances in Los Angels. " he said . I smiled seeing the memory with a sort of familiarity. In this reality.. I'm pretty good at something.
" well, I signed you up in the old ballet studio in port Angeles.. your former teacher is so excited to see you again " he said
" Mrs Leonard!" I blurted excitedly, I don't know how I knew the name but according to my memories, that I was her student since I was five! And I continued to visit her when I come to visit in summer . She's a really lovely woman who speaks Fluent french, and taught us to spell her name with a French "R" .
" I miss her!" I replied " thank you thank you thank you " I thanked my kind dad vigorously. She blushed furiously and just chuckled.
~~~~~~~~
Finally, after long miles of literal greenery.. Charlie Parker the car in the famous driveway.
The same driveway that has moss action than my entire life !
" alright.. uhh.. you'll share a room till I clean the attic and move one of you up there" Charlie announced almost embarrassed that he doesn't have much room for the both of us.
" we're fine with sharing a room dad" I replied .
Although , I don't think I'll be fine with it long enough since Edward will be frequently visiting Bella .
Bella was obviously not comfortable with the whole deal. The house is awesome! Just like in the movie, and it makes me want to cry and squeal at the same time.
Charlie helped Bella with her backpack and I easily took mine upstairs. 
The room had two twin beds next to each other, one with a purple cover and the other has dark orange
" really dad.. orange" my dad shrug trying to contain his laugh
" what, it reminded me of you" I smiled shaking my head.. I will have to get used to the ginger jokes from now on.