Chapter 12

A/N: Soooo I have decided to just continue this story before people lose interest lol. So here we are! Enjoy!

***

The halls were crowded like usual. God, I didn't want to be back at school.

"Gale and Ivan. Please wait here after class!" The teacher announced to the whole class. I rolled my eyes dramatically as everyone let out a prolonged Oooooo.

Chemistry is officially my least favorite class. Mainly because of the teacher. The school bell rang and the students all flooded out of the room... except Ivan and me. I looked over at Ivan to see if he knew what was going on. He shrugged at me as the teacher walked over to us with her computer.

"You're chemistry project... well it was not up to my expectations. What I'm saying is you failed, and it made a big dent in your grade. What happened Gale? This isn't like you." My heart dropped. We FAILED!? Oh my god. My moms going to kill me. If my GOA drops I'll never go to college. SHIT I don't know what to do.

"Look," Ivan says calmly, "It's been such a long week. My... grandma." He starts tearing up. "She... sh-she isn't doing well and I was dealing with that this week." My job drops. HE'S LYING!? Oh god we'll be in so much trouble if we get caught. "What I'm saying is we didn't have much time to work on it."

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry to hear about that!" The teacher states. "Here's what I'll do, I will bump this grade up to a B as long as you too do well in the projects from here on out. And... you'll also need to talk to me if anything else is going on So I know. got it?" He asks.

"Yes," Ivans voice cracks. Master manipulator here. Well, at least we're not in trouble.

"Now get to class! I'll email you're next teacher a pass" he says.

"Y-yes sir" I stammer our a clammed out of the room with Ivan.

"Don't worry about it! I have my ways," Ivan smirks at me. "See you later." And with that he runs off to his next class.

***

I made my daily trip out to the football field to watch Ivan practice after school... and Eric too. Even if he is really annoying.

"Hey Gale," Eric comes jogging over to the bleacher during a break and sits by me. "How ya doing buddy?" Ugh. I hate it when guys call me buddy... did already mention that?

"I'm fine. How are you Eric," I ask him back. He scoots closer to me and I feel my face heat up. Snap out of it Gale.

"I need your help with something," he states. I deadpan and stare at him.

"What?" I ask .

"So there's this gir-"

"No. No, I'm not going to help you hook up with anyone Eric!" I exclaim.

"SHHHH not so loud." He covers my mouth with his hand and glances around quick. My eyes dart Ivan who is glaring at us and storming over here.

"Am I interrupting?" Ivan asks. He looks kind of mad. "Gale? Didn't I tell you to stop hanging out around this thing? He's a bad influence on you!"

"I am perfectly capable of making my own decisions, Ivan." I retort.

"Yeah well you can't decide this because you don't know him!" Eric just rolls his eyes and looks away.

"I'm sorry Eric. See you tomorrow. Ivan let's go!" I wave Eric bye and he gives a timid wave back.

"Gale please just listen to me on this one!"

"Why? Tell me why."

"I-I can't. Just trust me please." Ivan pleads

"Fine," I'm not actually going to stay away from Eric. He's a friend.

"Thank gosh!" Ivan states relieved. "Let's go home! Wanna come over for my place?"

"Why not."

***

He sets a plate of salmon in front of me and I dig in. God I love this mans cooking!

"He Gale... I wanted to talk to you about something..." Ivan stammers nervously. "So I was wondering if maybe you'd... want to like ya know." Ivan pauses for me to finish his statement.

"Uhm..." I linger on, "No I don't know."

"Would you maybe want to... be my boyfriend?" Ivan asks shyly. Well... that is the last thing I ever expected. How do I even respond to that! I want to say yes so badly but I can't. Ivan isn't out and I don't want to be on the down low! "I know what you're thinking. And I may not be ready to be out at school yet but," he places his hand on mine, "I'll work on it. So... what do ya say?" Ivan says.

"I- well. Y-Yes. Yes Ivan I'll be your boyfriend," I giggle. Gosh I'm getting giddy. I've never had a boyfriend before... but I wonder. What made Ivan choose ME of all people? "Soooo... what do boyfriends do?" I ponder.

It doesn't take me long to figure out seeing as I'm currently pinned under Ivan on his bed... with our shirts off... and lips locked together. Whatever you get it. We continue kissing deeply and Ivan unbuckles my pant button. I push his hand away gently.

"Ivan. I'm sorry, but I don't really want to go any further tonight." He looks a little surprised when I say that.

"Why not?" He asks

"Im just not really in the mood. Still a little sore from this weekend," I say. He smirks at that last part and I roll my eyes. He gives me the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine! Continue on." I lay back down on the bed and he leaps back onto me, this time unbuckling his pants and pulling them off. He tosses them onto the floor and goes to take his under water off next.

This is going to be a wild night.

*should I put smut in the next chapter??*