Capter 9

I jolt my eyes open before blinking rapidly. I look around and see that the TV is turned off and Ivan is nowhere to be found. I head into the kitchen and look at the clock only to find that is 10:00 pm. The movie probably finished 30 minutes ago.

I walk over to the sink and grab a tall glass. When I turn on the water, it bounces off the plates and sprays me in the face. I quickly fill up my glass and turn the water off. I lean against the counter and go onto snapchat.

*1 friend request*

I click the friend icon and Eric's name pops up. I smile to myself and add him back. The little typing bubble appears and my heart starts to race. Why is he texting me?

E: Hey dude, what's going on?*

G: Nothing much. I'm over at Ivan's. You had a really good game! I loved watching*

E: Thanks man! Hey me and the boys are going to a local diner tomorrow afternoon for a late lunch. Wanna come along with?*

G: Sure, as long as Alex won't be there...*

E: I'll make sure he's not an ass.*

"What are you up too?" Ivan contemplates from behind me. I jump and send the glass and my phone flying to the floor. To say I scare easily, is an understatement.

"I uh-uh... s-sorry. I was just getting a drink of water." I manage to stutter. He takes a step to the mess in the floor and grabs a paper towel. He starts soaking up the mess i made and guilt washes over me.

He picks up my phone, which is still on, and drys it off. Then his face falls and he frowns at the screen...

"Hey me and the boys are going to a local diner tomorrow afternoon for a late lunch. Wanna come along with?" Ivan states blandly. The sound of his voice makes my breath hitch.

"Well, uh... he t-texted me." I explain. I can chuckles slowly.

"Didn't I tell you? He. Is. A. Bad. Person. Stay away from and you won't get hurt. Believe me, he'll only cause you pain," Ivan states stalking towards me. He hands me my phone and gives then floor one last wipe.

"I'm sorry, I know I should listen. He just seems really nice and guys don't usually talk to me," I say. Eric, aside from Ivan, is the only guy that really talks to me that much. He smiles sympathetically and walks over to me. He pauses a foot away from me and stares into my eyes.

"I just, want to make sure you stay safe..." Ivan trails. He takes a step closer and my breath hitches in my chest. What is he doing?

Another step closer and now he's inches in front me. He's 6 foot 3 and I'm only 5 foot 11. He smiles down at me. A strand of hair falls in front of my face and he brushes it away. I feel his warm, minty breath stroke my face. I shudder deeply.

He takes a shallow breath in and leans down closing the gap between our lips and I freeze. I've never been kissed before let alone by IVAN! He kisses me gently, waiting for me to reciprocate the kiss.

Nervously, I start to move my lips with his, following his rhythm. I don't want to overthink it but I don't want to disappoint him either. His tongue slides across my lower lip. I allow him access and our tongues begin to battle. As the kiss gets deeper he starts pushing me back. I hit the counter and he pushes himself flush against my slim body. I let out a subtle moan. I feel something poking my leg and gasp loudly. I shove him off of me and stare in horror.