Congragulations!!!

You've reached the end of this story.

Thank you readers for tolerating my efforts in being grammatically correct for once in my life but just to clarify.

I personally did not expect this book to get as many reads or votes as it did. If I'm being 100% honest, I only wrote this book for 2 reasons.

1. I never liked the way Twilight played out. In every movie, I always wished there was someone who wasn't willing to put up with Bella's bullshit yet for some reason everyone tolerated her. By that I mean that I believe she caused so many problems for everyone else yet because of a clearly unstable mentality, she always got away with playing the victim when in fact she was never the person most affected by her own actions. Quite literally there was never a problem that she directly fixed, much less one where she wasn't the cause of it in the first place. So I decided that if I was gonna write a fanfic about a story I wasn't a fan of, I might as well write in a character who did the one thing I thought needed to happen in the story. If you disagree, feel free to write a comment about it. I know this topic can be a little controversial.

2. I needed an excuse to not do my French schoolwork while still feeling productive and decided that writing a book seemed like a good option. (Until my friend found it using what I could only assume was telekinesis... Now it's just sorta embarrassing... You know who you are.)

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks.

I might submit this to the Watty awards so if you feel so inclined, vote. (Unless I don't submit it. Then you should go support some other books you like.)

Until then... I hope you read my next book if I ever decide to write another one.

<3