08:She has the fire

Edited December 22, 2015
-

I woke up on Robb's chest and smiled to myself. Today we can finally go kill the Lannister's make them pay their debts for everyone they have ever had killed. Then a knock on the door and Robb was about to get up

when I said "they can wait five minutes" and kissed his cheek

He kissed my forehead and said "no they can't Amara" then stood up and put a robe on.

It was my aunt his cheeks went a red color and I had to hold my laugh in. My aunt walked in the door and picked up a robe and threw it at me.

She looked at Robb and said "get dress and get out I need to talk to Amara"

He did and then left us in the room.

"The banner men are going to leave soon" she told me

" then I should get ready then shouldn't I?" I said getting dressed

She looked at me and said "you really shouldn't be out there in the war you're a lady Amara"

I rolled my eyes and said "why because I'm a women I can't fight." Women an fight as well as any man we might just fight better.

"That's not wha-" she started to say and I cut her off

"No stop. I am a queen and men fight wars but queens win them" I told her "I can fight just as well as any as them probably better then some"

"Amara I mean what if you are with child" she said, "I don't want you to have a miscarriage, I've had one and they are painful mentally and physically" then she looking down I stopped and walked over to her and hugged her and I smiled and said "then if I am with child I'll be careful I promise"

"Now go kill those Lannister's, and show them why they need to fear the Mikaelson's" she said and hugged me, "you have a fire in you like me and your father and your mother"

I walked out of the room with my bow and arrows. I walked past our banner men and went to my horse. My brother on one horse next to me and Robb was in front of us.

"Would you die for me?" I asked him

He looked at me and said "yes of course I would but what the hell does that -"

I cut him off and told him "then stop controlling my life so much that I can't live"

We started riding off everyone with a sword or weapon. This was a war we could win and I would be damned if we didn't. The northern men are about to learn the reason my father and family don't lose.

We rode for two days and then we stopped and made camp. We were going to riverrun because they were the Tully's home or something and Robb's family so the would have to take us in.

"Lady Amara?" I someone said from behind me

I turned and said "yes, can I help you?"

"A letter from your sister" he said and I froze for a moment what must she always ruin then I rolled my eyes and said "half,...what is it about?"

"They said I was to give it straight to you" he replied to me unfazed by my bitchiness I took it from him and walked away into my tent and read it.

Dear sister

I heard about your marriage and I am happy for you. When I get there I will give you your wedding gift. I know you don't like me and that make me sad, but in this war I am on your side and will help you win it. I will be riding with 300 men to riverrun to help. Now I hope you and me can get along for awhile so we can win the war together.

From your sister

I walked to the chair and sat down and thought is going to end very badly.

I looked at one of my ladies-in-waiting and told her "will you please go get my brother" She walked out and right back in with my brother.

He looked at them and said "please leave us" with a smile

He showed me the letter he had from her it was the same thing.

"Do you think she really is going to help us?" I asked him looking down neither of us trusted a word she said

"Who knows what she wants, but she's always wanted to be your friend so maybe this is her way to become it" he said

I stood up and started walking out the door and told him "I'm going to tell Robb"

I walked pass banner men into Robb's tent he was talking war plans. I watched them talk for moment then walked over to Robb and showed him the letter.

He looked at him and said "it is kind of your sister to give us 300 men"

"I'm not sure if it kindest or if she just wants something, but it's still more man for the army which is good" I told him

-

Hehe I know it's kinda boring but I've been writing a lot of the chapters today out of boredom so yeah sorry if it wasn't that good

Please Comment and Vote and read Bloodlines (game of thrones)