House of the rising Sun

War is war
Love is love
Hate is hate

What happens when the line starts to get blurry.

-
It happened just like my dream

Fire and blood I had my arrow in my hand I could feel the heat from the fire. There was darkness and with darkness comes death I remembered that. The dragons were flying around over people, wolves were howling. Eva was on her bull trampling people around her who thought they could take her on. Kaine was killing men left and right he had blood on his face. Robb was also killing men around him not as brutal as Kaine was but still. Oberyn was killing with his spear that was covered in poison so they wouldn't make it no matter what.

I saw Stannis and walked over to him and said "Valar morghulis" and took out my dagger and stabbed him over and over till my face was cover on his blood

I saw my mother and brother run into a tent I walked over to the tent and walked in

I looked at them both and my brother smiled and stabbed our mother and I just looked at him as he said "like I said I would kill and die for you sister"

I fell to my knees and I looked at our mother she said "I'm sorry I was just trying to protect you from the The crescent curse" she said to me "The curse the curse falls on you now you will never grow old and you will watch everyone you love grow old and die and if you are kill the curse will fall on your oldest daughter I'm sorry"

She started to sing me our song

Hush little moon,
The lions on the rock and
The stags in the grass
Can't hurt you

Now listen little moon
The winter wolves and
Bears in the north
They need you

Little moon
That dragon fire
It can't touch you and
The snakes in the sands
Venom Can't kill you

I wanted to cry but I didn't Alex put his hand on my shoulder i turned around and hit him across the face "you betrayed me" I told him it was almost a yell "I was their for you through all your shit and you still betrayed me"

I learned my lesson Anyone can betray anyone

"No I didn't, in the one who picks up all your broken pieces and puts you but together again" he told me

"No your not" I said to him I tried to hit him but he grabbed my hand

He looked at me and said "you break I fix you, you fall I pick you up, I'm your brother someone hurts you I kill them" and added "Kaine isn't the only one with bloodlust dear sister"

We walked out of the tent, most of Stannis's men were dead or on the run.

Danh looked at me and we walked over to each other she said "I am Daenyers Targeryen Queen of the seven kingdoms"

I replied "I am Amara Mikaleson Queen of the crescent"

We both smiled but it was a painful sad smile. We had everything we were fighting for, and now it was over. She didn't have our fire anymore it was over. What did we have to fight for now nothing. Then again when the storm is clam that means the worst is yet to come.

One this is sure once the storm is over do you won't remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won't even be sure, in fact of the storm is truly over. But one thing is sure you won't be the same person who walked in. That's what this storm is all about.

I scar does not from on the dying; a scar means I survived.

-

I didn't write much because there's only a few more chapters leave I think of
Queen of the wolves there's only like 5 or something like that

But then I'm going to post 4 chapters of the 2nd book 'children of the moon'

So yeah I really sad it's almost over but it isn't just yet thank you all so much for reading it

And keep reading

Comment below what you think and vote below and go read "run away" if you like Jurassic world

Bye lovies have a good day

((Happy birthday Richard Madden🎁🎉💥🎊⚡️👑💋))