Queen of the crescent

Epilogue
-

I am Amara Mikaelson and I am queen of the crescent and the seven kingdoms, and I will suffer alone and by myself till the end of time and will carry everyone's else's shame for them, and I will do it alone. Us queens don't get saved by the handsome knight at the end of the story and we've learned that the dragon is and will be our closes friend till the end of time. I wasn't made to be loved, I'm not stardust I'm iron and what is iron really if not forged.

I will live forever and that is the worst curse of all watching everyone you love turn to ash in front of you and there's nothing you can do about it. I will out live my children, I will watch them died if no one kills me. If I am killed the curse will fall on my daughter Lyanna and I don't with her that pain.

I am fine being alone and unloved and in chaos, the fair maiden in those stories can get saved by everyone for all I care, because I've learned to save myself and I'm fine with that. There never was a happy ending for me. I forgive my mother she was protecting me from this, from being alone for the rest of time.

They told me once I was only a queen now a goddess and anyone who tells me anything other then that will feel pain.

I was Amara Stark and my first love and husband chose another women over me.

I am Amara Mikaelson and I can't be killed because....the moon will never die.

This is it the end

We will live and we will die
We will laugh and we will cry
We will raise and we will fall
We will love with our everything and
We will hate with every fiber
We will meet the devil and look him in the eyes
We will meet God and ask him why?
We will kill and we will be killed
We will kill a demon today and
face the Angels tomorrow
We have lived and we have died

This is not the end

-

So hehe I forget to post this thank you all so much for reading this story and if you wanna know what happens next go read "Children of the moon"

Tell me what you think below