Princess of the Wolves

Lyanna Mikaelson-Stark POV
-
My mother told me we have bloodlust I wasn't really sure what it meant. My uncle Kaine told me that she didn't understand it until she was meant too he also told me she went through hell but she kept fighting. My uncle Alex told me that I shouldn't be scared of anything for I'm a princess, but more importantly a Mikaelson. My father is king in the north I remember that, but one day my brother will be king on the iron throne and I'll be Queen of the crescent. My aunt Sansa told me that the stories about the heros are all lies that there are no heros only monsters, and don't wait for a prince to save you.

My family as been through hell and back and I don't know what that means yet. I'm not sure I'll ever know what that means. My father and aunt Sansa tell me I remind them of their sister Arya Stark, but my uncle Alex and Kaine tell me I'm like my mother in a lot of ways when she was young.

My half brother and sister are princes and princesses of Dorne and the Crescent, their father is Oberyn Martell. My mother said that she wants all her children to be kings and queens.

She says that her empire and legacy will go down in history and be remembered forever; that she'll be a legend. Our family will be better then the Lannisters. She told me to follow my gut not my heart or head for they only bring death and sadness.

My mother is sad sometimes she told me she was the moon goddess. She said she's never going to get a real happy ending for nothing ever ends.

My father gave me a direwolf for a present. I named her Valeriya, my father said he used to have one.

I'm one of the innocents in my fathers and mothers family.

13 years later

I sat on my horse I was going to Dorne, I was coming from winterfell, because I had to see my father. I don't hate him as much as my brother Jackson does. He only knows that he left our mother for another woman and that's way our mother can't look at him. For our half brother, my brother blames him even though our mother doesn't.

I rode like a northern, my father said that his fathers sister rode like that as well. I wanted to hate him, as much as my brother did but I couldn't he was my father. Part of me hated him whenever I asked my mother stories about him and her, she would get this emptiness in her eyes. Then that emptiness would turn to hate then the hate turned in to sadness.

I didn't like seeing her like that, I made me think about what in the seven hells he did to her. To make her like that. People like my uncles say so wasn't always like that, she was always that cold hearted. Before she had bloodlust she had a fire, that was just as deadly but she was softer.

I rode next the Jackson and he laughed and said "home to Dorne, winterfell is to bloody cold for me"

"But mother isn't always in Dorne you idiot" I told him she is the queen of the seven kingdoms and crescent

He rolled his eyes at me and replied "I know that but it's better to be with mother then with father, I hate him"

"You don't mean that" I told him trying to get him to lighten up

He now looked at me and said coldly "yes I do he left our mother for another women, and now we have to spend time with him for mother," he added and said "we may be Starks but we are also Mikaelsons"

"But when he dies you'll be the king in the north" I said trying to smile

"Yes, but I don't care about being king in the north when I was born in the south" he said knowing he was born in Dorne "my home my kingdom is were my family is"

I said to him "You're still going to be king in the north, when he dies you'll live here"

"We both know mother will rule, that's what she does she'll come to the north and help me at first, she wants is all to be rulers" he said the truth then rode off we were finally in Dorne
-

So this is the second book and going to post it in a different book in a minute but if no one reads it there I'm just
Going to post it in this book

Comment below what you think and if I post in a different book if you'll read it :)

Thanks loveies