If i die young

If I die young. Let me stay dead I don't need to go through this life again, I don't want to lose everything I love then get it back but still not have what I want. I sat with Dany she was on the iron throne, she was getting back what was token from her I smiled at her and she smiled back.

She walked over to me and we started to talk "it all so strange here, I know I was born in westros but it doesn't feel like home" she told me

I smiled at her and told her "that's because home isn't a place, it's a person of its a thing, but never a place" I paused and thought about what I said "what thing is your home?" I asked her

"My dragons" her replied without thinking about it "what is yours?"

I looked down at my stomach that had a baby in it and thought of Lyanna and Jackson and even Conner "my children, there my world there why I fight"

"My dragons are my children, I had one he was he didn't make it I never even saw him, well I did but I think it was just a dream" she told me I felt bad for her I would never pity her she was a powerful and strong and to pity her would be dumb "mothers do anything to protect they children, there all we have left when we die"

"You are the mother of dragons, your dragons are your home, why don't you feel at home here then?" I asked her

She looked at me and answered "because they don't think this is home"

"I'm sorry, I know that your family ruled here and lived here and this is all you have left of them" I told her, "I know you want this to feel like home"

"But still it doesn't" she said she looked down, "they weren't my family I didn't even know them, my dragons are my family you are my family"

I smiled at her "and your my family, the Targenyans and Mikaelsons have always worked together" I told her

"I'm going back, across the sea with my army and people and my dragons, but I don't want this country to be handed to evil people, I want you to rule for me" she told me smiling "I know I most likely will never come back here but if I do I want a friend to welcome me back"

I smiled at her and said "your family will welcome you back when ever you want to corn back"

we both hugged one another, we knew people would look at us but we were queens that didn't matter we could have all there heads of we wanted.

She walked over to the throne after our hug so everyone could hear what she had to say "I am going back to the free cities to keep ruling, so I have decided my dear friend Amara will rule in my place, she will be queen of the seven kingdoms"

I smiled I knew now everyone was looking at me I didn't care me and Dany would be happy, no I never wanted to be queen of the seven kingdoms, but that's why I would be the best ruler.

My brother walked up to me and hugged me, Kaine and Alex were giving one another death looks. Then I saw them, I saw my little Lyanna and Jackson and Conner I ran over to them and hugged them I would have cried if Robb didn't walk over to me he had his son on his arms he looked at Lyanna and kneeled down and showed her Ned her little brother.

"Lyanna this is your little brother" he told her

She liked confused and said "b-b-but mama didn't have him in her belly" she was sweet and had big eyes and looked at Jackson and said "he my wittle brother"

I kissed her head and said "yes Jackson is your little brother, but Ned had a different mama, but still his your brother and you will love him just as mush as you love Jackson"

She smiled and kissed Neds hand and then Jacksons head I smiled at my little girl. I smiled at Conner and Said "have you been training?"

He smiled and said "yes, the sand snaked have been showing be new stuff"

Oberyn was standing behind me and said "what my my girls been teaching you?" Conner and him walked off as Conner told him everything. I smiled at them, I picked Lyanna and Jackson up.

Dany waked over to me and smiled as she looked at Jackson and Lyanna "may I?" She asked as she was looking at Jackson

I nodded my head and handed Jackson over to her she had the biggest smile on her face, if she every had a children she be amazing mother she said "I should come here often to see him"

"He'll always be happy to see his aunt" I told her she was my sister from this day on but not by blood but that doesn't matter

-

So this book is almost over

What's your favorite chapter?
Your favorite quote?
Your favorite character?

It not done just yet I'm going to post the sequel

Please comment below and

Just thank you all so much for reading this I love you all so much like really you have no idea what this means to me

Bye lovies