Red keep

3 months later

I sat with Rhea and told her everything that happened she looked mad like she would kill all of them with me. She never liked her family away but now she hated them.

She hugged me and said "I wish I could take away your sadness, but I can't I'll make sure they will pay for what they did to you"

"Thank you but all I want is to keep my child safe now they will be a Stark and heir to winterfell" I told her smiling, "we can kill the ones who kill Robb later, but we will kill them they'll pay"

She smiled and said "when the time comes for them to pay I'll be on your side Amara"

I smiled and said "all these houses have some animal but all animals die and the moon comes out again"

She smirked "it seems you are good at this stupid bloody game"

We walked for a little till I saw Sansa and we walked over to her.

I smiled at her an hugged her "Sansa I missed you, how have you been? with these damn lions" I asked her and added "not you Rhea"

"I missed you too Amara," she said and returned the hug "are they really dea-" she couldn't finish

I looked down "...yes" I told her, "but I'm with Robb's child at least we will have that" I added trying to make her feel a little better

5 months later

Me and Rhea sat laughing about something she said then my water broke

"Amara are you alright?" She asked

I looked up at her and said "yes, but I'm going to have my baby now"

She rushed me inside and it took me six hour for me to push my baby out. Rhea stayed with me the whole time.

She looked at me and said "Mara its a girl"

I smiled and held her "Lyanna, her names Lyanna" I almost cried holding her.

She was the only thing I had left of Robb. I would let anyone hurt her and if they do I'll kill them because I'm not losing anyone else I love.

"Lyanna Stark. It's a beautiful name" she told me

"She is the north" I said still looking at her smiling

Rhea hugged me and left me with my daughter. I would let any of the nurses touch her. Later Sansa came in she smiled at me.

"What's her name?" She asked

I smiled and told her "Lyanna"

"After my fathers sister" she said

"Yes but, she won't have the same fate as your aunt" I told her

She looked at her for a moment and asked "..can I hold her?"

I stopped for a second thinking and said "yes, she's your family after all" and gave her Lyanna

She sat next to me and held her. She has the same look on her face that I did. The meant that you would never let anything bad would every happen. Them my brother walked in the door Sansa looked at them so scared, if I were her I would as well.

Kaine look at her and said "she looks just like you Amara, she's a Mikaelson for sure"

Sansa looked at him and said "she's also a Stark"

He smiled at her and was about to say something when Alex butted in and said "either way she'll be just as beautiful as her mother"

"She's also a princess of the crescent" Kaine told him

"And of the north" Sansa said

I smiled at them and said "of both the crescent and the north, that is a big army to fight"

Kaine kiss my head and said "may I hold her"

I looked at him and told him "ask Sansa, she's the one holding her"

All he did was look at Sansa and she nodded. Her head and gave Lyanna to him. My daughter will be beautiful and wild but most of all she'll be a queen, people will want to be her, and kill her, she'll be feared and loved by all when I die.

"All hail princess Lyanna Stark of the north and crescent" Kaine said

Alex gave him a smile and took her him his arms and said "the daughter of the wolf and the moon, she will be someone to be scared of, but every prince, knight, lord and King will want to marry her"

"And I'll probably kill them all, because none of them will be worthy of her" Kaine added to it

"You can't do that," Sansa said, "if you do then she'll be alone and unloved and married off to someone she doesn't even know"

Kaine smiled at Sansa "I guess I won't kill them all, I'll ask you first if they are good enough for her"

I laughed and said "do I get no say in any of this or are you going to raise her?"

"Of course you get a say sister" he said " I just won't let anyone hurt her she's the one good one in our family and I want to keep it that way"

I smiled it was true every word he said she is the only good one in our family and he wouldn't let anyone hurt her. That goes for both of them Alex and Kaine.

"Can I have my daughter back for a little while please?" I asked him

"Yes, I think she should sleep for awhile" he told me as he gave her back to me

-
so this is the last update that will be soon the rest will be maybe every Saturday or Sunday because I'm working on those chapters to make them long and spring break going to end :( yeah or I'm wrong and I'm make those chapters longer and whatever so yeah

Also what do you think of the new cover
Like it or should I change it back

Comment, Vote and share maybe

Mkay bye :) luv you