Whats dead doesn't Really Die

I looked at him and felt like crying but I didn't I wasn't sure if he was real. I thought I lost him forever but now he's right in front of me.

"A-are you real or is this some sick joke or magic?" I asked him

He hugged me and did only that all I could think was how in the seven hells is he here right now I saw him die. I backed up and just looked at him, I missed him so much.

"Our daughter's name is Lyanna" I told him "she looks more like me though"

"I'm real Amara don't be scared of me" he said taking a step towards me "I'm glad she looks like you"

"What happened, I saw you die, you died in my arms as I begged you to stay" I replied

He took a deep breath and said "I have no idea, the last thing I remember was you and then everything went black and then I woke up"

I walked closer to him then kissed him "I missed you, so much"

"I'm never going to leave again I promise you Amara" he said

-

I woke up and looked around he wasn't there it was a fucking dream no it was a nightmare because he's not coming back he's dead and false hope is the worst thing anyone can have. Every person I care about always ends up dead. I sat up and walked over to Lyanna I smiled she was sleeping. I live in hell in my dreams because I get to love him again I get to see him again and then I wake up alone.

I fall to my knees and started to cry to myself, why can't this just be done. This feels worst then being burn this kind of pain is something you can't put into words, it's when you love someone with every fiber of your being and then they're just gone and the place they were in your heart is empty and you feel hopeless.

In the morning my brother Kaine came in and looked at me then hugged me because I was still on the floor "you had the dream again didn't you"

He wiped away the tear stains on my cheeks "it's more of a nightmare"

"You were that mask of yours well Mara, but every now and than if you don't let yourself feel it's going to kill you slowly" he told me

I looked at him "I can't. not yet, every time I try to feel it hurts even more," I told him "it's like I'm screaming and no one can hear me and without him I feel like nothing. No one understand how much it hurts. I feel hopeless like nothing can save me. And I almost wish that I could go through all that bad stuff back so I could have the good."

"Listen I know I lost someone too, and it's terrible to love something death can touch, but to give up isn't what this family does" he replied

I looked at him and raised my voice a little but not much "everything I touch dies"

"No it doesn't it just seems like it but that in everything, nothing can last forever" he said pushing my hair away from my face

"I don't want to be alone anymore" I said "I don't want to have hope.."

He looked at me and said "Amara don't you know in this word everyone ends up alone"

I didn't want to believe him but I knew he was right "then when does it stop hurting"

"Never," he replied "that hurt, that pain you have inside of you that stays with you till the day you die"

"Death will be the only thing to cure my heartache" I said a huffed it was almost a laugh, why can't someone just take it away

"No, you have your daughter, she make you feel better" he told me ",and maybe later you can find love again,but I don't know why you would want to. love destroys everything it touches" then he left

"the best die young, and the ones they leave behind...the ones they leave behind die a little bit inside" I said empty becuase I that's how I felt that night part of my soul died with him

he crossed his arms and looked at me "why do you think father is so heartless? why do you think he is so cold?" he asked me, "he lost the things he loved most to war...as he would say 'valar morghulis'"

"Huh I remember that's all he told me as a child and they told me how the war is won but, they never told me about the casualties in war" I told him wars were what my father knew better then anyone

I walked over to Lyanna's crib because I heard her start crying. I picked her up and kissed her head.

"Shh little one everything is going to be okay" I said as I heard a knock on the door.

I rolled my eyes what does he want now, he just told me I'm going to be alone forever unloved and not loving anything one other then my daughter. Which wasn't a bad thing but still I don't need to hear anymore of it now. I open the door ready to tell him to leave when I saw him, I was scared it was a dream, that I finally gone completely insane, but Alex was with him.

I held Lyanna closer to me still not sure what was going on and said "this is some sick joke isn't it, you and Kaine are in it together to make me go crazy"

"He's real Amara" Alex told me

I looked at Robb and took a step back this is another dream I kept thinking "you're dead, and I'm just dreaming to make the pain stop hurting so much"

Robb took a step towards me and Alex said "no, he's real magic brought him back"

I almost started to cry and he hugged me "I thought I lost you forever" I whispered to him

I looked at Alex he did it he used the old magic I thought "how did you do it?" I asked

"Magic of the old crescent" he said

I looked at him shocked "I though all the old crescent magic was gone"

"Some but not all" he said

I just looked at Robb and smiled at him then I showed him Lyanna and he held her and smiled. I hope this is real if it isn't I might die of sadness if that's possible. He kissed her forehead and said nothing he just kept smiling.

-

Yay he's back I've been waiting to post this for a really long time,

The king in the north is alive and he's with his Queen

Yeah this is the last chapter/part I have done so updates now will be a little slower but not to worry I'll try to get a couple more done so it won't be that long a wait

Comment below what you thinks gonna happen And vote please

Also does anyone know someone who will make me a trailer for the book of you do comment or because if you do I'll love you forever (:

Okay bye lovelies