Oh how the mighty fall

I walked outside when a women walked up to me and touched my hand

She said "you will have a child with the one you love but be warned there isn't alway light at the end the ones close to you will cause you the most pain and the ones you don't even really know will give even more"

I looked at her and said "who are you? How do you know all this?"

"You know who I am child,"she told me "and be careful..... death is coming" and she
Just walked away like she was never even there

I looked around then kept walking back to the Castle. To watch the wedding of Robb's cousin or something I didn't remember.We smiled and laughed as music played. I sat with Robb.

I looked at him and said "I'm with child"

He smiled and kissed me "and how do you know this?"

I kissed him back "I just do," I told him, "I was thinking of names"

"And what are the names you were thinking of " he asked

"If it's a girl we should name her Lyanna and if it's a boy we should name him after your father or uncle" I said

He stopped for a minute and the replied "I like that idea" and kissed me

Lord Frey stood up and looked at Robb and said "to the king in the north" right after music started to play

Before I knew the Frey men killed some of Robb's men my brother grabbed my hand and pulled my to the door that was locked.

Lady Stark was staying something to lord Frey then

Lord Bolton walked up to Robb and said "the Lannisters send their regards" and stabbed him

I screamed and Alex caught me as before I fell and tried to hold me back before I ran to Robb.

"No, no please no don't leave me" I said softly "no everyone leaves me you can't, please I love you"

They then slit Lady Starks throat I started to cry, they'll pay for what has happened here. I heard another sword go through someone and I turned around and Alex was standing over a body. He walked over to me and I put head in his chest and cried more.

"Why does it hurt so m-much" I said in-between sobbing

He put his hand on my head stroking my hair and said "because it was real" then kissed my head

Lord Frey looked at us and said "you may leave now" with a smirk look on his face if could I would've smacked it off him.

"why are you letting us go?" I asked with a deadly look in my eyes

He laughed "your Mikaelsons you father would kill me" he replied, "also you can thank your sister she helped with the idea"

I looked at her and screamed "why? I've done nothing to you, you killed him" "Murder!" I kept yelling at her

Alex picked me up because I didn't wanna leave Robb there. He put me on a horse. When we started to ride out with our men because he killed all of Robb's men or at least most of them. I looked back and there was a wolf head on his body. I put my hand over my mouth and wiped away my tears. I will kill every last one of them if it is the last time I do even if it kills me they'll all die.

"We need uncle, father and maybe even Kaine, we need the whole family together we have a army so bloody big that we could kill everyone in the seven kingdoms" Alex said "we will make them pay Amara"

Kaine was my half brother I missed him he was ruthless and everyone in there would be dead by now. Alex hated Kaine why would he want his help.

"Where is he?" I asked him

"Around finding men for his army" he told me

I like looked at him and said "you didn't answer my question"

"Close I'm not sure where but his never far behind you. Remember he hates me and wants to protect his little sister" he replied

"I not little anymore...." I told him

We ride intill we found him Alex was right he wasn't far behind. The men looked at me and my brother as we went to find my brother. I didn't see him

So I yelled so all his men could hear me "where's Kaine!"

One of them walked up to me and said "why should we tell a bitch like you"

"Because This bitch is his sister, you fucking idiot," I said to him "now call me bitch ever again I'll tell Kaine but you would need to fear him because I'll be the one ripping your damn throat out "

He stood up straighter and pointed to a tent. I walked over there and my brother was talking to someone.

"What no warm welcoming for your sister" I said smiling

He walked you to me and hugged me "if You told me you were coming I would have" then he looked at my hands and said "what happened"

"They killed him" I said "they killed Robb" and wiped away my tear

If looks could kill his would "who did this to you?"

"The Freys and Boltons" I told him

He walked out and yelled to his men something about vengeance.

"Mara look at me" he said "we are going to kill all of them"

"I want to help" I told him "I want to watch them all burn for what they did"

He smirked and looked me in the eye and said "no we're not going to burn them, we are going to bleed them dry"

He kissed my head and we walked out and marched out. We went back to the twins and the Frey's were still there.

Kaine went up to lord Frey and smirked "you hurt my sister," he said "wanna know what I do to people who hurt my sister, I do things much worst then my father"

"I didn't touch your sister" lord Frey said

"Made her sad though and you did kill her husband" Kaine told him then he snapped his fingers and his men started killing the Frey men. Snapped their necks, breaking their bones, ripping out throats they killed all of lord Frey's sons and made him watch.

My brother looked back at lord Frey and said "no one hurts my sister and lives she the only one in my family I give a damn about" then stabbed him in the eye and slit his throat.

"Amara is this good or do we need to kill his daughters too?" He asked wiping blood off his face

"Don't hurt his daughters they did nothing, I want the Boltons heads" I told him

"They are gone but we will find them" he said "now lets go"

We walked outside and most of the Frey's men were dead. It didn't make me feel better Robb was dead and I was left here alone. All because my half-sister she did this and for that my brother won't kill her I will and she'll pay. Blood will have blood....

-

So don't worry too much what's dead won't stay dead but anyway I think I almost cried writing his death so and I'll go cry now comment below what you think and vote and don't hate me he won't be dead forever will come back soon or will he :) oh and if this gets 100 reads today I'll post the next part