Reign

I'll do as Devils do: fall. because it's better to reign in hell, then sever in heaven.

The only ones who win in war is the dead. I don't plan on dying if I don't have to. I also don't plan on letting anyone die for me. I rode next to Oberyn and Kaine, Robb rode by himself because Talisa was with her baby in the carriage. I thought she was stupid for bring her baby with her into a war ground. Where people will kill whoever it takes to win.

We've been ridding for two weeks now and I've got a raven from my aunt.

Dear Amara

The children are good I know you would be wondering how they were, but that's not why I'm spending this letter.

Maybe sometimes we need help from a dragon, you can thank me after you win.

Love from your aunt

What the he'll does that even mean, help from a dragon. We would be riding for a few more days. Till we would be at kingslanding where the war was going on. We stopped to rest the horse, when we saw a army coming at us. Everyone grabbed a weapon, sword, spears, arrows and axes.

A men got of of his horse and looked around at us "I would like to speak to the leader he yelled so everyone could hear

I looked at my brother and rolled my eyes he nodded his head and I started to walk and so did he right behind till I was in front of him "I'm the leader here"

He looked at me I was shorter then him and he said "you're a dangerous women" and smiled at me

I smiled back a little and replied "who is your leader"

He looked at me and said "I am"

"And who in the seven hells are you?" I asked him

He smiled at me and said "I am Aegon the son of Rheagar Targaryen, and rightful king of the seven kingdom" then added "and I've come to help you"

I laughed at him "really you you're Aegon Targaryen, he was killed when he was a babe" I looked at him an stopped laughing "leave the dead to rest, who are you really?"

He walked closer to me and so did my brother "Aegon Targaryen, I'm not lying" he said so only I would hear him

"Okay even if that who you are, what makes you think," I looked him in his eyes and said "I would want you're help?"

"Why wouldn't you?" He asked if wasn't cocky thought it was a true question

I rolled my eyes at him "why do you want to help me?" I asked him

"My own reasons" he replied to me

I smiled and said "fine, but if you hurt anyone I care about you'll get a dagger in you back"

He smiled at me "wouldn't want it any other way"

His crazy, his truly mad maybe he is a Targaryen, but then again I thought the last Targaryen was Dany. I walked back with my brother and the false prince maybe. Oberyn looked at him as soon as I said who he was.

I didn't need his men but more men fight more likely I'll win. I would like to know why he wants to help me. If he wants the throne, I want fight him for it I'll leave that to a true Targaryen with dragons. I'm fine with fight, but I won't go looking for a war. I'm not that stupid plus I want to pretend and try to be normal for a while till everything gets ruined.

I sat with my brother as he was telling me a plan he had, I just looked at him.

"Are you even paying attention?" He asked me smiling

I gave him a half smile "in a way" I was trying to think what the fake Targaryen reason was the help me

He crossed his arms "what are you thing about" he said

"What are Aegon's reasons to help me?" I told him still thinking about it

He just looked at me and said "why do you care?"

I rolled my eyes "forget I asked, and finish telling merge plans" I told him smiling even if it was a fake one

"Ready to face the devil?" He asked me

I took a deep breath and said "I already have"

He looked at me confused and I added "I face the Devil every day we I look at myself; I am the devil dear brother"

He kissed my head and said "no you might be a monster like me and the rest, but you are not the devil I won't let that happen to you"

I laughed it was a sad and painful laugh to hear "it already did, and the sad part is I didn't realize it happened till now" I told him

"No stop saying that, that devil can't smile not even a fake smile you're not the devil yet" he told me "you can stop fight the demons for a while, I'll do it for you"

I hugged him back "isn't it a shame we all become fragile broken things in the end" I said

"What have the demons done?" He asked me and added "the blackness in your heart won't last forever, you have weathered worst storms"

"You can't kill monsters and demons without becoming one dear brother" I told him looking up at him with no light in my eyes

He kissed my head and said "that's why you aren't going to fight then anymore"

-
So what yeah think idk I might delete this chapter I'm not so sure about this

And I love that quote don't you think it goes well with Amara and the story
Comment below
(I was on tumblr, and it
Was in a gif set with young Tom Riddle and I was like should a use it or nah she's not that bad if a person, right?)

Anyway if anything is messed up or doesn't make sense it's because I wrote it in 30 min or something  I'll edit it later

Sooooo sorry this is late I didn't know

Comment what you think and vote

Okay bye lovies