The Martells

I ran up and hugged Oberyn, I've been trying to forget Robb. I don't love him and he means nothing to me I kept telling myself. I was becoming a Martell, I was planning a wedding to Oberyn. This would be a real wedding that was planned out well.

Talisa gave birth to a boy, and I was sure she was planing on making him a king. If she took my son or daughters birthright I would kill her and nothing would hold me back. The only thing that kept her safe was the child in her stomach, and she gave birth.

I know she's going to take my place soon. I first need Robb too help me get my crown back, if I get the iron throne I can take back the crescent. That's all I want I don't care what happens to the iron throne. I don't know why everyone wants it; it's a curse to sit on it, they all end up dead.

I want my crescent back, I want to be Queen again. I don't care about the iron throne; that power doesn't interest me.

I went to find Doran, he wanted to speak to me about the wedding. I wasn't sure what he wanted. I walked in the room he was sitting in and sat down.

"Hello Amara" he said to me

I smiled at him I was reading him to see what he wanted "Doran" I replied to him

He smiled back "I heard you and Oberyn are getting married" he told me

I was wondering now "yes, we are; may I ask why your asking?" I asked him

He smiled with a laugh "because you are the only woman he has ever wanted to marry, you must be special" he told me

I thought to myself this is real I'm marrying Oberyn "thank you" I said and everything became more real I felt it sink in

We talked more a he noticed I was wearing Martell colors. I have since Robb said he wanted her more then me. Then someone else came in and he asked me to leave.

I saw Kaine I went over to him to see if he would help me. He held Jackson in his arms. I wish both of my brothers were here and I wish Alex didn't betray me.

"It seems my sister will no longer know 'winter is coming'" he said smirking "but you did get better house words 'unbowed, unbent, unbroken' it fits you better"

I rolled my eyes and said "yes it seems the moon will marry the sun, that was always one of my favorite stories"

"That's all they are now that's all we have now a long line of stories,and broken dreams of what we wish we had" he told me

Broken dreams is something this family has, because we don't let our hearts led us "broken dreams and silence screams, have we every gotten a happy ending with out getting blood on our hands first?" I asked him as I knew we were going to war again "are you going to help me in this war?"

"No and of course I'm helping you I don't mind blood" he said answering both questions

I laughed "most of our family doesn't mind blood" I told him and he started to laugh

"We're all monsters" I said as I kept laughing and he did too it was a sad laugh thought; like we were crying, if I didn't know better I would say we were in a way crying. Our family are monsters and we don't have a choice.

"We were born monster" my brother said "did we ever have a real chance?"

I looked up at him and said "no one is born a monster, there made. Product of a cruel world, with cruel people"

"At lest, Lyanna and Jackson will; we won't let that happen" he told me looking down

I did the same "what stories do you think they'll tell about us?" I asked him

"There is only one thing I can think of, its that they were ruthless and blood thirsty." he said and I agreed wholeheartedly I didn't want to, but I did

I like the truth, no matter how much it hurts I'll live and I'll become strong with the pain I let out a sigh "no happy endings, remember?" I told him

He gave me Jackson and I held him. My son and my daughter are the reason I try and stay whole. But some scared that they aren't the only reason that I'm whole sometimes I think that all this war and blood I like more then I should. I want it to end and it needs to end as soon and I get my crown back. I will do whatever it take to  get it back I don't care who has to die.

-
I'm sorry this is boring and short but please don't hate me I'm writing a lot

I promise that next chapter will be better

Couple of things
So go read "vengeance and war" it's about game of thrones

And I'm going to post "bad blood" pre game of thrones on the weekend

Comment below and vote please

Bye lovies have a nice day