Touch me with those Chapped lips [M]

(no pics for this one *wink*)

I want it now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You wouldn't dare to", I said as I looked into his dark orbs his pupils already dilated I didn't whether the dark or the lust in his made him look like a hungry predator waiting silently for its prey.

"Why wouldn't I", he said with a sharp tone as he laid chaste kisses along my jaw painfully teasing me.

"Touch me there", 

"You speak more as to someone who hasn't experienced this, Was it Taehyung",

"Ngh", I squeaked, when I felt his teeth nibbling on my delicate skin, "Shutup" I suggested, 

"Kiss me", I said getting frustrated with the fact that he had been touching my neck for a really long. I almost felt envious of my neck.

As if agreeing with me Jimin kisses me with what I couldn't clearly define. Was it love, anger, possessiveness, I don't care as long as he's touching me.

"Ngh...Ahh" I let out a moan which upon Jimin immediately looked at me discontinuing whatever he was playing with.

"Cute"

"Shut it", I said almost embarrassed, and that was all Jimin need to provoke me as he let his digits wander to my south and that let another shiver run through my body causing me to hold back my muffled voices.

"Don't hold them in" he warned me whilst slipping his hand into my pant almost brushing my underwear.

And thats when all thoughts 'insecurities' came into my mind, "Fuck did I shave there", "Did I change my underwear" "What if I smell down there" "What if Jimin finds it disgusting".

"Wait", I screamt I hadn't noticed but Jimin had already had his head in between my thighs.

"What now", he sounded annoyed as if I had interrupted him from getting his favorite candy.

"I need to prepare", I said looking at him.

Jimin got up and carried me all the way to bathroom and made me seated on the bathroom tile in front of the mirror and took of my pants leaving me with my underwear and shirt on.

"You can leave now", I said 

I saw Jimin making his way to the exit but to my dismay he picked up a razor and came to me and touch my vulva over the layer of clothing 

"You don't to be so insecure about pubic hair or the smell its natural we all humans I have the exact amount of public you might be having so no need to feel ashamed about it and relax and just enjoy the feeling" he said after throwing the razors somewhere.

I nodded 

He bought himself closer and slowly held my neck while given me kiss on my forehead and then slowly heading to east my right eye then my left eye, my button nose, a cherry kiss on my lips, he held the edge of shirts fabric with his teeth and passed it to me in my mouth 

"Hold it there", he said while further kissing me on my breasts whilst slowly sucking on them as a child would do. he further kissed my navel.

"Ah", I moaned as I let the fabric fall over Jimin's head.

He slipped his finger in, An electric shot up

"Not here", I said as I held Jimin's shoulder.

But he continued thrusting in a finger followed by another and then finally I orgasmed.

Without any further a do he pushed his long shaft already hard in and lifted me up.

"Jimin ah What the fuck", I screamt as I could feel him deep in me .

He bought me on the bed and thrusted as he wished all I could feel was pleasure but slowly my eyes begin to close all I could feel was a kiss on my temple and a soft murmur 

"Good night Sweet heart"

To Be Continued

A.N

I am back yall

Your comments encouraged me to do thiss. Thank you so much for lovin me till then see you.

Be safe

Stream Butter

Keep Reading, Voting, Commenting