Chapter 13- Roller Coaster

I could see everyone pretty happy...I could see Sungjae the whole time holding hands with Jimin and I was catching up with the times I missed with my daughter.....

Hyejin : Ms Jeon...Can we sit on that on...Please..Please 

I looked at ride...

Jimin: No Ms Jeon is scared of such rides

Y/N: No No I am scared of such rides...only that according to physics you weigh heavier than normal and you get the weird feeling and second of all stop calling me Ms Jeon....

Jimin: But isn't your last name Jeon or should I say Kim Y/N no wait that sounds wrong doesn't Mrs. Park sound better..

For a second I felt my heart flutter hearing

Y/N: Shut the fuck up...do you not know the tradition that we korean women don't change our surnames

Jimin: No swearing...Jeon Y/N

Y/N: You know I divorced you and call me Y/N...

I looked around to see Hyejin and Sungjae debating over two pieces of cotton candies...

Hyejin: Yo can take this one..

Sungjae: I want the other one..

Hyejin : No you take this one.....this one is as big as big that one...

Sungjae: I am elder to you...look I am taller than you....hence I deserve the big piece..

Hyejin: I was born on 27th August

Sungjae: Me too...But I must been born in the morning and you in the night...

Hyejin: What makes you feel that way..

Sungjae: I am so bright like the day and you are so ugly like the night...

I laughed at their stupid logic and bickering....but I could see Jimin fume..

Jimin: How could your son call my daughter ugly..this so not done...

He was ready to jump over Sungjae...

I held his hand..

Y/N: Come on Let them be..they're sibl....I mean kids after all....

Jimin: Okay...But I am curious who must be the elder one among them...

I cannot say reveal this to him or he would easily understand that they are his kids and history might repeat itself..the way he took Hyejin from me the same way he'll take away Sungjae....Because he definitely know that 5 yrs ago on 27th of August 2014 I gave birth to Hyejin and if Sungjae were to be born on the same day....that only indicated one thing that Sungjae was his child...I had avoid this question...

Y/N: Hyejin! lets go the ride you mentioned earlier...

I could see Jimin's face change colour..

Y/N: why are scared Mr. Park...

Jimin: Stop calling that Mrs. Park..

Y/N: You started it...

Jimin: Yah! and I am not scared of such baby rides...

Y/N: Really.....Okay!! then lets go....

 As we sat in the cart I could see Jimin's face turn all white...

Y/N: Are you fine...Do you need my hand...You aren't gonna pass out like last time right....

Jimin: Shut up....YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THIS...

The last time he said this.......lead into a creation of two bodies....what's gonna happen this time....

To be Continued

Sorry for the short update I was really busy for my exams and basically my future Uni....I would be updating pretty slowly....

Please Vote, Comment and keep reading

Love y'll