Chapter 36- I Want It Now

The smoke filled the room, the disgusting smell of the tobacco plant or cannabis I have no clue what the fuck filled the entire room white with that irritatingly pleasing smell. I looked over to my left to see Jimin lying flat on his stomach as he laid naked till his torso. Silence filled the room yet the walls spoke to me, they said "You fucked up this time", I sighed as I got up from my place and seated myself next to Jimin over to that insanely humongous couch lying south of the king sized bed that lay in the center of the room. 

"Give me that", I muttered while taking that cancer stick out of his mouth

"Give me that", I muttered while taking that cancer stick out of his mouth. "Hey ", he yelled as he got up while leaning towards as he saw me placing the stick way too close to my lips. He immediately pushed the stick away from my hand making it fall on to the ground as he'd started to lick my bottom lip as he caressed my cheek. I didn't really get  what was he trying to do, I pushed him off though I resented the missing lingering  feeling of his lips. I traced my lips rubbing off the excess saliva, and looked at him "What was that", I asked him expecting some sought of reasonable answer, but my questions were unheard, he just turned around and took out a new stick from his expensive cigar case.

 I traced my lips rubbing off the excess saliva, and looked at him "What was that", I asked him expecting some sought of reasonable answer, but my questions were unheard, he just turned around and took out a new stick from his expensive cigar case

"How is it fair that you get to smoke whereas I don't", I asked now very much curious about the taste of the certain slow poison. He walked closer to me as he held the stick in his hand and held it towards me. "This is the part where you light it and here is the back where you place it in between of your lips", he said as he placed it between my lips, "Don't use your teeth", he said while holding the lighter close to the part where it was supposed to be burnt", he said while I wondered why was he being a bad influence.

"You were doing it the other way round and you could have burnt your lips", he said while I blushed at the insignificant memory. "Don't draw a lot of smoke in, or you'll start coughing right away", I nodded looking at him as I tried to draw  the smoke using my breathing complex but to my surprise no smoke was there, I looked at Jimin who had started laughing.

I held the piece of paper between my finger, "What the hell", realizing that the original was between Jimin's lips and the one I had was no less than some ordinary paper. I threw the paper on the ground as I chased Jimin who had already started to run around the room.

After a while all my energy had drained out my body, how the hell was he so energetic, I held my chest to catch my breath as I saw Jimin laughing whole heartedly while holding his stomach, to be precise his abs. 

I tried to grab him while I never saw the nonexistent corner of the bed and had accidently stubbed my little toe, while lurching forward I felt that as the man among the two of us Jimin would catch me because he was quiet near me but guess what I landed flat on my face.

"If you were thinking that I would be catching you, sorry I would never do that", he said while running his hand through his hair, I've always wanted to pull them out. I looked at him while I thought of an very innocent plan. I kicked his shin. Bad move.

Jimin fell  right on top of me. I looked at his dark orbs taking a minute or two to get lost into those dark caramel eyes. I parted my lips to speak but all I felt were his soft lip as they molded perfectly with mine.

"I want it now", he said huskily, "What", I asked knowing his intension.

"You know it our contract", he said while leaving cherry kisses all over my neck and finally reaching at a spot where it tingled the most, with every single bite, all my blood concentrated towards my south. It was frustrating I wanted his touch all over and not just at once place, I tried telling him but every time I opened my mouth all that left out were very weird sounding noises, I covered my mouth too embarrassed about it.

 It was frustrating I wanted his touch all over and not just at once place, I tried telling him but every time I opened my mouth all that left out were very weird sounding noises, I covered my mouth too embarrassed about it

"Don't hold them", he said as held my hands above my head.

"We're just getting started"

To Be Continued

Author Notes

Okay yeah we're entering the smut/fluff phase of our story, Smut will be in the next chap.

Happy readin

keep showin your love by voting, commenting,  adding to library and also I wouldn't mind new frnds u guess can message me anytime and I surely will reply to all.

Till then

Bye Bye