Chapter 28- First Night Together

Fear ran up to Y/N's spine shaking her out her vigorous thoughts . As the car passed down a couple of streets crossing some highways and making our way to a very familiar street.

 As the car passed down a couple of streets crossing some highways and making our way to a very familiar street

Y/N POV

"I know this place"

"Of course you know this place, you have been to my place before"

"Oh Yeah", The place where it all started.

"Hmm, What happened to your already sullen face"

"Nothing"

"Okay", he replied.

The car came to a halt when it reached the grand doors and causing me to jerk forward due to inertia. "And that's exactly why you should wear you're seat belt my love",he replied with a painfully sweet smile on his face which was now illuminated by the moon light.

"Yeah, Okay", I scoffed back reaching towards the doors I pulled out the handle with great strength, Ugh why isn't this big fat ass door not opening, I thought to myself while still applying immense strength.

"Maybe you aren't trying hard enough", He replied with a grin on his face.

"It's hard enough", I said turning towards him

"Yep it's hard", he said looking downwards 

"Yaah Byuntae", I said as my eyes left the place to where he was motioning me to see

"Come on help me", I said pleading. Jimin chuckled and went right behind me, tucking my hands towards my side while slowing tracing the small of my back and bringing his hand towards my hips.

An erratic huff escaped from my 'not so quiet' mouth. I could feel eyes piercing through my back as soon as that low yet sinful syllable escaped my mouth.

 "Let's get in shall we, I guess we had enough of drama for the day"

"Y-eah"

He let go of my tiny and the smaller fame while pushing the door with zero efforts. 

"It's a door that open's when we push it, My Love"

"Yeah I get that",

We entered and were immediately welcomed by a strange guy with white hair