Chapter 31- A CEO's Wife

"Sorry for this", Jimin said

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Morning

"Ah my head, why is it paining", Y/n cried as she held her aching head. 

"How are you now", asked Jimin who was just beside her shirtless, he said as he rested his hands on her thigh, leaning forward to get a better view of her head.

And that's when she realized that her sweatpants were no longer  onto her, actually his sweatpants. As she came closer, she screamed making him startled and which lead to him falling right over her womanhood. 

She looked at him with shock written all over her face.

And well after sometime you could the great Park Jimin with a large stinging mark which lay on his creamy cheeks.   

"How could you Jimin", she screamt around while she had been pacing forward and backward, while he had been surprised of how much strength his wife had.

"I didn't do anything to you brat", he called out and he woke up and held her hands so she couldn't slap him once again.

"Leave me or.."

"Or what", he said while he moved closer to her neck

"Or I'll endanger your future species", she said while keeping her position

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Or I'll endanger your future species", she said while keeping her position.

"What even", "Attack and Jackpot", she said as she kicked his groin and took the chance to run away while he held his crouch area and yelled in pain

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"What even", "Attack and Jackpot", she said as she kicked his groin and took the chance to run away while he held his crouch area and yelled in pain.  

"Stop you don't even know what happened yesterday night.", he yelled while she replied from the outside of the room, "I don't want to know the details you pervert", she said

"If I ever fucked you, you wouldn't even be walking right now, you idiot", he said while reaching towards the door.

"What" she stated as she pushed the door open causing Jimin to fall back.