Chapter 9- Party

I immediately got dressed and applied a little bit of makeup......

Oh Shit

I am late..........I immediately ran to call the taxi.........Uhh stupid Mr. Park...shouldn't he come to pick me up.........that's how it is normally in kdramas.......but anyway this is real life and not reel life........

Finally got one taxi.......

Taxi Driver: Where do you want go ma'am???

Y/N: Oh shit he never texted me the address...

I immediately called Mr. Park.......

Y/N: Umm where is the venue.....

Jimin: My House....

Y/N: And where that might be....

Jimin: Don't you know where I live.......Like everyone does...

I felt like smacking this phone in his face....that  piece of shit...even if he is famous.....it's not like I'm some GPS tracking device.....and by the way not everyone knows where he lives...Okay like the dogs on the street......

Jimin: Hey dumbass I text it to you......

Great and now he calls me a dumbass.....I told the taxi driver the address and he says

Taxi Driver: Ohh Mr. Park's house.....you should have told me....like everyone knows where he li...

Y/N: Correction....Not everyone....Please drive I am already getting late..... 

We reached....and the taxi driver stopped......

Y/N: Why did you stop???

Taxi Driver: Ma'am the taxi cannot go further....this road is for private cars......

Oh great now I'll have to walk in heels .....K fine this is your money.......I give to the taxi driver...

First of all why does he need to have such huge road in front of his house.....Ugh riches only showoff.....

???: Y/N you here....

I heard someone call me...

Y/N: Taehyung...Why are you here....and what are you doing in that expensive car......

Taehyung : Get in I'll explain....

Taehyung: Meet my brothers Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin.....(I cut him off)

Y/N: Wait so you're a part of the Kim family...The one that owns the KIM INDUSTRIES....Oh my god how did I not notice the Gucci slippers you use just for cleaning the bathroom in my house

Seokjin: You clean the bathroom... And in our house you don't even pick up that lazy ass of yours

 And in our house you don't even pick up that lazy ass of yours

Namjoon: Yeah that's true...and you might be Y/N the one that tae keeps talk...

Taehyung: Oh Shut up both of you...and you haven't told me what exactly you're doing here....