Chapter 11- School Troublemakers

A little note everything in these(___) are your action

A Little Background Story

So After Jimin left me shattered....I was broken...I thought I could use my lawyer's degree to earn a living..and guess what I am now a well known lawyer..and my brother Jeon Jungkook after 2 yrs of training he debuted as a solo artist and soon became a top idol and for Tae he inherited his parent's company as Namjoon wanted to open up his own industry and as for Seokjin he wanted to open his new fashion line...and lisa well now she is currently working as a secretary of Jimin though she hates him after what he had done to me...and is also dating my brother but it has to be hidden since Jungkook is an idol and as for me I am living my wonderful life with my cute son.....and yesterday I have met The Park Jimin himself and our daughter I am glad to see he loves her....Anyway I need to get Sungjae out of his bed since today is his first day of elementary school.....Aww he sleeps exactly like jimin (I look at the photo in the drawer that I secretly taken when jimin was sleeping)

Aww he sleeps exactly like jimin (I look at the photo in the drawer that I secretly taken when jimin was sleeping)

I miss those days

Y/N: Get up...

Sungjae: I'm up..

I am so happy that I don't have to yell at him to wake up as other kids.....

Sungjae: Eomma let's go..

Y/N: Fine let's go...

I make him sit in the car and drove him to the school...It's one of the best schools...

Timeskip to Principals Office

Principal: Yes you must be Jeon Y/N

Y/N: Right Mr. Jung

After completing the formalities...

Principal: Okay you may drop Sungjae to his class 

Y/N: Okay..

I left him to his class and left for work..

After 2 hrs

Ring Ring Ring

Y/N: Who's calling me??

On the Phone

???: Hello is this Ms.Jeon