Chapter 34- A New Day Filled with Chaos

The sun rose indicating a new day wait a second the sun's already up

The sun rose indicating a new day wait a second the sun's already up..Fuck I muttered, I quickly got up and checked the time it's 4:25 am Gosh I'm so late

I quickly ran to the bathroom hurriedly I brush my teeth quickly washing off the residue I ran down straight to the hall I knew my fitness class was over by now I had to do one thing just one thing.

"Um actually I'm on my periods so I couldn't come since I had cramps", I said feeling guilty about lying,

"Oh! no problem you'll be excused from training for the next um...".."10 days", I sprouted "Ah actually I bleed longer than some people", I said acting all coy.

"No problem, its fine", said the male coach flustered,

"If you don't mind can I go for my next activity and it would be better if you kept this thing from my husband as well you know we're just a newly wed couple and I wouldn't want to destroy his evening plans early in morning right", I held back a laughter looking at that young man in 20's being all flustered,

"Yes certainly I won't tell Mr. Park, he's quite a man", It was my time to get flustered now.

"If you'll excuse me I shall get going", I said while making my way through the turns and exit which I had roughly traced a map of in my head

"Yes see you after 10 days then", he said while giving off a smile

"Very well then" I said while acting all gracious Yes no more waking up at 3 in the morning. 

If someone would have told me few years back that waking up at 4:25 would be waking up late I would have never stopped laughing and here I am..I sighed as I walked past the lifeless walls ......what was I going to do about the device that Taehyung gave me As far as I remember Jimin does not carry a laptop as such..Maybe it's in the headquarters's office I'll have to check. 

I stumbled upon these thought as they raced through my mind finally continuing with my activities the end of the day had followed.

Meanwhile at around 10pm

(on the phone)

Taehyung: Jimin did you find something suspicious about her?

Jimin: No not yet 

Taehyung: Oh ok

Jimin: Are you really sure she is the one because all the proposed heirs of Mr. Taehyun you went were wrong and this time if she goes missing the media will definitely raise questions.

Taehyung: Yes I know so this time we'll just sent her to coma or justify her death with proper proof

Jimin: What I meant was in case she does not turn to be who we looked for then I'll just file for a divorce I'm really sick of this bloody business.

Taehyung: I know Jimin just hang on as soon  we get the code from Taehyun we can open the vaults containing the property papers which is situated in your house.

Jimin: We'll see about that later 

Taehyung: Yes ok, I'll hang up

(end of call)

Taehyung POV

"Why do you have to play the hard way Jimin ah", I said as I picked my phone from the floor. I smiled looking at the phone covered in scratches from being thrown at a firm wall.

"Only if you were this easy to break", I pressed harder in to the scratched glass only to be satisfied when the blood flowed down my fingers on the white marble floor.

"What the hell Taehyung-ah?", Y/N came in screaming my name as rushed to aid the injury on my hand.

"Why are you here", I asked starting to get annoyed by the fact that she still has the guts to stand right here in front me.

"You may have forgotten our childhood but to my misfortune I can't", 'Lies', all people do is lie I can see her trembling beneath her skin she looks so shaken yet so frail like a flower, as she gulped down gobbles of fear it would just turn me on even more.

Sorry Y/N I am twisted person who's got make his way straight up to the top.

I pushed her hand away while letting her hit the table behind her.

"Stop playing games with me", I said while grabbed the back of her neck, I looked at her petite neck while wondering how Jimin react if I gave him a little surprise.

I reached towards her neck as she tried to push me down with her limpsy  hands I was definitely way more stronger than her. I dug my teeth down into her skin causing it to bleed. I left her as she ran away

"Yes this the way people would react to me RUN AWAY", I sat down as tears began to form in my eyes.

"Nobody so far now has ever made any effort to understand me", I sat there as I held my face in my hands. "I hate everyone", I said as I felt the corners of my lifting to smile I would not lie that I'm not being creepy but who cares No ones ever gonna question me not like anyone cares if I am gonna die.

I got up as I took the powder from my right breast pocket  to have little sniff just a little and I won't be in pain anymore.... I won't be hurting, ....I would be slightly happier,.... I would love the things that I hate the most as well.

I'll be a more of a human than a predator....maybe I would show some mercy on my......

Y/N POV

I ran out of the office, it hurts like hell..but not my wound but the wound in my heart 

I made my way to the nearest washroom. I let water touch my face as it went down through my wound.

Why did everything turn out like this, I said as I washed my face including scrubbing of the dry blood off my neck, it was surely going to leave a mark.

I went back to the room only to see Taehyung pushing down whatever was in his way.

I left the building making my way to mansion I have had enough of today's event.

Author Notes

I'm back I'm excited for the new collab with Hyundai.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My excitement has reached to the sky.

Hope you enjoyed this chap

I'll be back with more updates