"ABBY GET THE HELL UP WERE GOING TO A CLUB"
Who the fuck is shouting in the morning? Katie. Of course.
"Okay okay I'm up" I replied getting out of bed to check the time as soon as I saw the time I gasped "THREE FORTY FIVE PM?!" I shouted. Katie just stood there awkwardly not knowing what to say until she finally spoke up "so yes to the club?" She questioned with an exciting tone. "Fine" I said in an annoyed tone. "YAYYYY" she said. "Also wear something sexy we need to get laid tonight" she added walking out of the room, causing me to chuckle quite a bit.

*time skip*
I finally got out of bed around 4:30 and decided to have a shower. I went into the bathroom put my music on and started to undress and getting self conscious, like always but I just tried to not look at myself in the mirror and got into the shower. I decided to shave because if I wear what I think I'm going to wear, I will be getting laid. I then sung along to some my songs I had released currently, my album is called "life support" (actual album by Madison Beer).
"If you want to be my baby, know I'm gonna drive you mad" I sang along to 'baby'.
"Probably gonna call me crazy, I'm the best you've ever had, yeah
I can turn you on, on, on
Why your clothes still on, on, on?
Keep you coming back for more" the song finished and I got out of the shower. I dried up and got started on my hair and makeup. I decided to put my brown hair in a bun and do a natural yet pretty make up look. I then got my dress out of the wardrobe and put it on. It was a short pink sparkly dress which I felt absolutely stunning in. I then matched them with some matte pink heels a darker shade of pink to the dress. (see dress below)

Then I scrolled through Instagram for a bit and went downstairs to see if Katie was ready

Then I scrolled through Instagram for a bit and went downstairs to see if Katie was ready. It was already 7pm now so she should be. I looked around and saw her, god she was she looked stunning, she had a very short red dress on with leopard print heels and her blond hair down. (see outfit below)

After admiring her outfit for way too long she broke the silence "take a photo it will last longer" she said in her thick British accent

After admiring her outfit for way too long she broke the silence "take a photo it will last longer" she said in her thick British accent. And so I did take a photo then after I was done I said "right, let's go get laid Kit." I said walking out the door. Kits a nickname I gave Katie a long time ago. See, when we first met I couldn't say her name properly (since we where so young) so I'd call her Kit and it just stuck.

Liked by: katiemitchell and 2,507,826 others@abbyjames: I dare someone to count how many times I've said the word 'laid' today

@abbyjames: I dare someone to count how many times I've said the word 'laid' today.

tagged:@katiegreen
📸: @bryant

@katiegreen: sheeeeesh
@taliamar: woah 😍😍 be careful my boyfriend on this app!
^@abbyjames: @taliamar marry me please
^@miniminter: @abbyjames that's my girlfriend Abby!
@heathermitchell: gorge x
@faithlouisak: drinks soon please xx
^@abbyjames: @faithlouisak going out to *insert bar name* tonight can join if you want😘😘
^@faithlouisak:@abbyjames no way the girls and the guys where going there as well!!
^@abbyjames:@faithlouisak it's a date x
@ksi:👀👀
^@abbyjames: @ksi none other than Mr Knowledge, Strength and Integrity has commented on my Instagram post!
^@ksi: @abbyjames 😂😂

Instagram notification:
KSI has stated following you.

A/N:
Hello, this is my first chapter so it might be awful I haven't proof read it yet because it's 3am and I have school tomorrow so goodnight.

Sophia x
p.s: peep the comment from Heather