⚠️smut⚠️
Abbys POV

I woke up with strong arms wrapped around me that I recognised as Jj's, I tried to get up but only to be pulled back by him. "Five more minutes babe" he said in his sexy morning voice. "Okay only five though" I said yawning.
"Where did you go last night?" He questioned
"What do you mean?" I asked
"Like I woke up in the middle of the night and you weren't there" he clarified
"Ohh I just went to Katie's room because I was a bit um upset." I said
"Why where you upset baby" he asked kissing me on my head
"Oh uh, just Instagram" I said trying not to give him too much info. Don't get me wrong I trust him but I don't want him to find out about the whole paparazzi thing just in case he gets upset.
"Abby don't lie to me" he said
"Fine, it was a fan that took a photo of us at Nobu" I started saying
"So? We can just say we are frie-"
"Kissing" I interrupted him
"Oh" he said
"Yea" I said, I then got up as his grip around my waist loosened and went to the bathroom before he could say anything else.
I then put my towels on the towel warmed and turned the shower on, I waited like 1 minute and got in the shower. Around 5 minutes later I was still in the shower singing and the door of my bathroom opened revealing a naked Jj. God he is so fucking gorgeous and his abs are so fucking hot. "Want to save water?" He asked with a smirk. "Sure" I replied acting unbothered by the fact he was naked right there, but it was killing me inside. He then closed the door and got into the shower with me, I then turned around to face him and hugged him tightly. I pulled away from the hug and he kissed me and I kissed him back slipping my tongue in his mouth. I then broke the kiss and got on my knees, his eyes widened as I held his hardened dick in my hands. "Don't be too loud Katie's home" I said liking his tip, then taking him in my mouth. "Ye-yeah I w-wont" he said clearly struggling to suppress his moans. I continued sucking him off slowly to tease him until he had enough of it and started tugging on my hair to make me go faster, and so I did. "Fuck Abby" he said loudly I kept sucking him off until he finally came in my mouth and I swallowed it all. "Jeez " he said and I then turned off the shower and hopped out. "You can repay me later" I said with a smirk and I then wrapped my towel around me and got out.

*time skip*
I got dressed into a blue oversized jumper and some bike shorts and matched it with some Chanel glasses and a small shoulder purse. (See outfit below)

Shortly after, Jj walked out of the bathroom in the clothes I gave him

Shortly after, Jj walked out of the bathroom in the clothes I gave him. "Jide do u want to stay at mine again tonight? Katie is definitely going to Harry's so we can do anything we want" I said smirking at the last part "Anything?" He asked "well, that's what I just said silly" I replied and he chuckled, walking over to me and pecking me on my lips. "Ok but I have to go out today' he said "oh okay where are you going?" I asked him "training" he replied "for what?" I questioned. "Well I'm probably going to fight Jake Paul within the next year or so, so I want to keep in shape" he replied. "Your already is shape" I said "if you think I'm in shape now, wait till you see what I look like when I'm actually in shape" he said and I chuckled.