~6

JJ's POV:

I woke up to my beautiful girlfriend in my arms and smiled. I'm so lucky I found her, she's absolutely stunning, god I wish I could stare at her perfect face all day. HEY JJ stop being such a simp people might be able to read your mind!! God the shit I think about sometimes. I then went on my phone to see a verified creator had followed me and like half of my posts, bit weird? I clicked on her profile and saw she was from London, she was a TikToker with 8mil followers on TikTok and 2mil on Instagram. Fuck sakes not this fucking dumb TikTok shit. Heather Mitchell? Who's that? Let's see if anyone I know follows her. Wait Abby follows her? Hm maybe they have collabed? Who knows I'll just see on her account if she has any photos with Abby. Oh looks like she does have quite a few. They must be friends. I then decided to put my phone down and get up. I wanted to do something nice for Abby since she deserves it. It was 9am so I had around an hour to do something for her. I would cook but.. well the sidemen cook offs explain it, so I decided to just Uber some food from a nice breakfast place. I opened the app and chose to order from *random place* I got some 'savoury' pancakes with a side of scrambled eggs, bacon, maple syrup, tomatoes and mushrooms with a tea and I got Abby some pancakes with a side of Nutella, ice cream, strawberries and blueberries with her favourite drink a chai latte. I then ordered it all, went into Abbys room and layed on her bed, playing with her hair softly. I was admiring her for what only felt like 2 minutes but it clearly wasn't since I snapped out of my day dream from a notification on my phone. Uber: *random name* has arrived with your order. I got up and got my shoes and clothes on and sprinted out her flat. I got our food and went back upstairs to her flat, went through the front door and made the food all 'pretty' or 'aesthetic' and checked to see if Abby was awake yet.

Abbys POV:
I woke up to JJ coming through my door all dressed, he must've been at gym. "Morning baby" I said to him, he must've not noticed I was awake because he jumped back slightly, holding his chest. "Shit you scared me, morning my Queen" he replied to me. "Where have you been?" I asked him smiling quite widely. "You'll seeeeeeee" he said running out the room indicating that he wanted me to follow him. I got up from the bed chuckling quite a bit and just put on my thong and a hoodie off JJ's. I walked out of the room to the kitchen to see JJ smiling widely at me, he looked proud. I then looked over her shoulder and saw food on the table. JJ made food? I smiled and walked over to him kissing him on the lips. "Thank you" I said resting my forehead on his. "Anything for my princess" he replied I'm a low soft low voice. We then sat down and started eating the food. "You made this?" I questioned "no" he replied chuckling which caused a confuse look to form on my face. "Who did then?" I asked "I don't know some breakfast shop down the street" he replied which made me laugh. "Oh you're a funny person Olajide Olatunji" I said.

A/N: I KNOW I KNOW THE CHAPTERS SHORT! OKAY WELL IM TIERED LOL. I'll update tomorrow like 2 times maybe 3 if I can be bothered. This is just a shitty filler chapter because idk what to write because I don't want to go straight into the drama but there will be drama sooooon okay stay with me don't give up on me xx anyways hope you guys in the uk and America are having a good summer, coz im not im in winter since I live in Australia but whatever. Also love that photo of Jj and Simon up there #ksimon. Also thanks so so much for over 200 reads that's insaneeeee! Anyways have a good day/morning/night,

Sophia x