~13

Abbys POV

Today's the day. We're going to Malibu! We had to wake up quite early since there was an 8 hour time difference and 11 hour flight. We woke up at 4am for our flight at 5am so we would get to Malibu at 6am (there time) and sleep on the flight, I honestly don't know why JJ wants to start our day at 6am when we are on a holiday but whatever. The loud alarm went off for ages until I finally decided to turn it off. Of course JJ wasn't woken up by it, he must be tired since he went to bed quite late. I shook him gently to wake him up, no response. I kept shaking him gradually doing it harder until he finally woke up. "Finally!" I shouted "you know if u took any longer I would've called an ambulance, thinking you where dead!" I told him "sorry" he said while yawning and pulling me in to cuddle him "it's okay Jide" I said, kissing him on his soft lips. "Okay now get up before we are late for the airport Mr Olatunji" I said getting up from his embrace "yes boss" he said "shut up you smart ass" I said playfully punching him "ow!" He shouted over dramatically "oh shush" I said walking to his bathroom and turning on the shower "this is not the way to treat someone that's taking you to Malibu" he said "i didn't force you to take me" I said "for fuck sakes, your lucky I love you" he said walking into the bathroom and kissing me, neither of us wanted to pull away but I had to "I love you too, now cmon we will be late if we keep kissing forever" I said, taking off my clothes and then hopping into the shower letting the warm water trickle down my back. JJ soon after joined me trying way to hard to get some but I wouldn't give in since we had a flight to catch plus, we could do plenty of that in Malibu. After around 3 minutes I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me JJ soon after getting out as well. I dried myself with the towel and then walked into JJs room putting on the clothes I had ready from last night. (fit below)

He walked into the room in only jeans so I decided to snap a photo of him to put on my Instagram story

He walked into the room in only jeans so I decided to snap a photo of him to put on my Instagram story. (Ik this photo is in Simons room and Ik it's Tobi)

 (Ik this photo is in Simons room and Ik it's Tobi)

Caption: Holiday tings

"did you just take a photo of me?" JJ asked, I looked up from my phone and saw he was right in front me (which totally took me off guard) I jumped back a bit frightened by him being right at my nose. "sorry love, didn't mean to scare you" he said planting a kiss on the top of my head. "its okay Jide, now get a bloody shirt on" I said grabbing one of his shirts and throwing it right at him, he chuckled and put it on. I exited his room and went to the kitchen, getting mine and his water bottle out of the fridge. I got an apple from the fruit bowel and bit into it, but i didnt actually bite into it IT WAS PLASTIC?! i started having a laughing attack and JJ came rushing into the kitchen "what happened?" he said laughing at me (I was on the floor at that point). "you- know-  those-  fake-  apples-  you-  have-" I said in between laughs "yes?" he said "well i bit into one thinking it was real" I said and JJ burst out laughing I instantly hopped up and kissed him to stop his laughter since poor Simon would be woken up, he deepened the kiss quite a bit and picked me up, I pulled away before anything to serious could happen after all we had a flight to catch. 

*time skip*

JJ and I where now in a taxi on the way to an airport after a morning of chaos and way too many kisses. I was looking out the window as we turned into a place that wasnt the airport, I looked at JJ quite confused and he just winked, oh god im gonna get abducted by him arent I. I sighed and leant my head on JJ's shoulder and he put his arm around me pulling me close and kissing my head "I love you" I said softly so only he could hear "I love you too" he said kissing me "alright we are here" the uber driver said causing me to pull back and blush at the smirk on the mans face. I looked out the window and noticed we where at a field with a big warehouse, a few planes and jets, then I realised and my eyes went wide "JJ you didnt" I said to him getting up from his shoulder "what did I do?" he asked smirking "JJ you got a fucking private jet?" I said "maybe" he replied with that smirk still on his gorgeous face. "JJ WHY" i shouted at him "you know I hate it when you spend loads of money on me" I said "yeah but its a holiday and you deserve it because I love you and you're an amazing girlfriend" he said and I gave him a kiss I pulled away and we got out the car "plus how would I be able to fuck you senseless if we had people next to us?" he said with a smirk and I went bright red "fucking hell JJ dont say that shit to me" I said exhaling a breath I didnt even know I was holding "or what?" he said with a cheeky smile "you'll have to find out on the plane Olajide" I said opening the boot of the car "yes please" he said looking me up and down, I chuckled and walked over to the warehouse. "where are you going?" JJ shouted "i dont know" i shouted back "come back over here" JJ shouted "okay!" i shouted turning back and following him to the jet. We put our bags away and went to the bar for a drink then the pilot said we where going to take off so we went to our seats.  I went on my phone and I got a message from my friend, Jack! I havent spoken to him in a while since I've been so busy with my job. I clicked on the message and smiled.

Jack<3

hey Abby! Just thought I would message you since we 

havent talked in forever! hope your doing well x

HEY JACK!! I cant believe its been months since 

we've talked! and OVER A YEAR since we have seen 

eachother! would love to catch up soon when im back 

from Malibu x

yes of course! ive got to go now but Ill text you

 later love you abs!

ow okay well love you too!

I smiled and looked at JJ who had a mad look on his face "whats wrong?" I said putting my hand on his he took his hand away "okay if your going to be childish then I dont care" i said, he chuckled "course you dont" "excuse me?" I said "have I done something?" "why dont you ask Jack" he said "oh my fucking god." i said "what?" "how insecure do you have to be? I dont cheat on people that I love" I said to him "oh yeah right then who is he?" he asked "my friend!" I shouted "oh yer right, go fuck yourself" he said turning away from me and going on his phone a tear nearly fell down my face but i decided to be strong and play it smart so I said "only if you watch" he spat out the water he was drinking "P-pardon?" he stuttered "I didnt say anything?" I said going on my phone. "fucking hell abby james the shit I want to do to you right now is unimaginable" he said "then do it?" I said putting my phone down and looking him straight in the eye. He leant in to kiss me and I turned around so he couldnt "thats what you get for thinking i'd fucking cheat on you" I said "oh fuck sakes abby what am i meant to do about this?" he pointed to his crotch and I saw the boner in his pants my eyes widened but I kept strong "hm im not sure real shame you have no one to help you"  I said getting up from my seat to go to the bathroom. I got out and JJ was standing right there, fuck me. "okay" fuck did I say that out loud "yep" he replied "okay what the fuck" i said and he kissed me pinning me against the wall I instantly switched so I had him against the wall "funny you still think you can be the dominant one" I said he then picked me up over his shoulder and chucked me on our bed that was in the plane. "Yeah right your dominant" he laughed and he jumped on the bed taking his shirt off "someones excited" I said laughing "shut up Ive been waiting  all fucking day" he said in a serious tone "yes boss" I said trying not to laugh "fuck say that again" he said "what? yes boss" "fuck me thats hot" he said "okay and I know im hot" "yeah alright smart arse" he said and he started attacking my neck finding my sweet spot causing me to let out a soft moan and he kept kissing down my neck and he then took my shirt off kissing my body I arched my back so he could unclip my bra and lets just say... It was a LONG night...

A/N: hiii first of all THANKS SO MUCH FOR OVER 400 VEIWS ON THIS STORY THATS SO COOL!!! and second of all sorry for not updating for like 420 years I have no motivation right now since my state is going in and out of lockdowns and its just shit honestly but I will try updating more. Im also rlly sad bc JJ hasnt uploaded in like 2 weeks. But today is #sidemensunday so im excited to see what they do. As always have a good day/morning/night.

Sophia :)