~14

THERES SMUT (ok so I wanted to write the smut from the last chapter bc um idk anyways enjoy ig?) ALSO BEFORE U READ IM THINKING OF MAKING AN IMAGINES BOOK FOR ALL THE SIDEMEN SO LMK WHAT U THINK <33

JJ kissed down my body and when he stopped to tease I rolled us over pinning him down on the bed and straddled him. I kissed him and grined on his crotch which made him groan, I stopped kissing him and pulled down his trousers I grined on him again which made him moan this time. I pulled of his boxers and licked his tip, he moaned and groaned out of annoyance and finally said "ABBY would you just fucking suck me off already!" he shouted I obeyed him and started sucking him off slowly. Clearly, that pissed him off because he fucking no joke grabbed me by my hair and started throat fucking me. I choked on his 8 inch dick and started tapping him to slow the fuck down, he let go of my hair and I sat up catching my breath for a second, before going back at it again. "fuck abby" he moaned, he started to twitch in my mouth so I knew he was about to climax, his warm, salty, cum shot down my throat I swallowed it all. "good girl" he said in a husky voice, "get up" he said "I want to fuck you on the table" he said and I instantly got up and took my trousers and thong off. I walked over to the table and he followed me, once we got there he picked me up and put me on the table. He started kissing down my body and finally got to my pussy, he rubbed two fingers up and down my slit and without warning slipped his fingers in me I let out a load moan and he started fingering me, so fucking fast. "JJ im gonna cum" I screamed, he instantly took out his fingers which made me choke on my breath. Before I could say anything he started eating me out, rubbing his thumb on my clit which added to the pleasure. I screamed his name so load it hurt saying all kinds of curse words as well as I orgasmed. "lets get something to clean you up" he said, he looked around and just took off his bandanna and cleaned the table. He then licked up the rest of the cum that was on my pussy and put his fingers in me again "suck it off" he said to me.  I sucked off all my cum from his fingers and he threw his bandanna to the side and turned me around so my stomach was flat on the table and started fucking me. "fuck JJ" I moaned he started going faster and faster till I was screaming his name and banging my hand on the table. "Look at me" he said, I turned my head around and stared into his chocolate eyes "has anyone told you how pretty you look like this?" he asked me. Pretty? I thought, makeup running down my face, tears coming out my eyes, drool coming out my mou- JJ spanked me and brought me back to reality "I asked you a question Abby" he said "no JJ only you" I say, because its true, no one has. "thats what i thought." he said cockily and I scoffed which made him go faster and I was screaming his name again. Finally I felt a pit build up in my stomach so I knew I was about to cum "JJ im gonna-" i said "hold it" he said cutting me off, I held it for as long as I could until I couldn't anymore "JJ please" I begged "okay cum for me princess" he said and I came, I felt him release inside me as well so I got up from the table. "Well that was fucking amazing" I said "I know" he said picking up his bandana and walking over to the bed. I laid down next to him and he whispered something in my ear "see I told you, I wouldn't have been able to do this in a normal aeroplane" I turned over to him and kissed him "I love you" I said to him "soppy twat" he replied "nah jokes I love you too Abby James" he said and we fell asleep.

A/N: OKAY I AM SORRY I havent updated for over 3 weeks and im sorry this is just smut but i've been trying to write this chapter for 3 hours and its now 12am so I promise Im going to update tomorrow and it will be a big chapter anyways thanks so much for over 700 views on the story thats CRAZY, have a good day/morning/night :)

Sophia