~11

Abbys POV

I woke up in my bed sadly without JJ, he had to go to a training session early this morning so he had obviously already left. I leant to the left and grabbed my phone seeing a message from JJ that said, "good morning gorgeous, I've gone to training as you already know and I will be back at around 12:30-1pm, and we are going out after that so get ready, love you oh and also text me when your awake" god I love that man. I sent him a quick reply and got ready for wherever we are going. I put my hair in a bun and did simple makeup, I then put on a black top, light denim jeans and a leather jacket and then matched the outfit with airforce ones.
(Outfit below)

After I got ready I went into the kitchen and saw Katie there, even though we live together it felt like I hadn't seen her in bloody ages

After I got ready I went into the kitchen and saw Katie there, even though we live together it felt like I hadn't seen her in bloody ages. "Hey Kit!!" I said really happy "Hi" she replied back looking exhausted, she must have not slept well. "You look tired did you sleep okay?" I said "no i didn't I went to be so late and I kept waking up randomly, then I woke up in the morning when JJ left and yeah I didn't get back to sleep" she said yawning "oh I'm so sorry JJ woke you up" I said to her with an apologetic face "it's okay don't worry!" She said rubbing her eyes "I'm gonna go back to bed" she said walking out of the kitchen.

A/N: okay I'm sorry it's really short but I'm going to fall asleep if I try write the rest I'm exhausted from  school but I will update tomorrow morning I promise!! Also I've got no idea what time it is in the UK but where I live it's currently 11:45pm, Thursday the 15th. Alsoooo JJS NEW ALBUMS OUT TOMORROW WTH!! I'm so excited omggg and for his show I've bought it and I'm waking up at 5am to watch the live stream which is cool and yeah that's about it but I'm sleeping now so have a good day/morning/night.

Sophia :)