~10

*1 and a half months later*

Ok, where are we? Well last time you saw me I had just told JJ about what happened to me. Now, I've told the police, I've told a jury and Jesse has been locked away for 3 years. I'm very happy that he's been locked away I honestly wish it was longer, I wish I didn't have to see him ever again but that's just how it is. In the end he ended up confessing to it his reason being "it's only 3 years" what a sick human being. Anyways I've gotten a new team, I now produce my own music, I released my song! JJ and I celebrated our 1 month anniversary and his birthday, and I gave him the promise ring and bracelet and he absolutely loved them which I was so happy about.

*flashback*
' "Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear JJ" "you old fart" Harry said at the same time which caused me to laugh, "Happy birthday to you!" I said between laughs. While blowing out his candles Simon made a hilarious comment which caused me to nearly fall over laughing, he said, "Looks like you've had a lot of practice blowing" and which Josh clapped back with "Yeah on you Simon" and everyone started laughing even harder even JJ was laughing! "Speech" Calfreezy shouted "Speech" Callux shouted as well. "Okay okay okay" JJ said standing up. "Okay firstly, I want to say thank you to absolutely everybody here, without you guys I don't think I would've been able to be were I am today and I love each and every single one of you for it especially my best friend Simon because he's been with me since day 1, so I love you bro" "Ksimon is real" Tobi shouted interrupting him everyone let out a chuckle, "ayo fam your moving mad" JJ said and continued his speech "ok another few people I want to say a big thank you too is Heather and Katie for making sure my girlfriend is happy and taking great care of her, and that brings me to the last person I want to say thank you to." He paused. "My beautiful girlfriend, Abby James" he said making me smile "I cannot thank you enough for inviting Faith and everyone to that club that night, I couldn't imagine having a girlfriend better than you because that doesn't exist, you are the best and I love you" I gasped slightly, he what? "okay now enough of the soppy shit give me presents" he said and everyone laughed. We all gave him his presents, well everyone except me so now I am "for you my love" I said handing him the presents "thank you gorgeous" he said kissing me on the cheek and brining me down to where he was sitting, to sit on his lap. He opened it with such delicacy and concentration that I couldn't help but chuckle "what?" He said taking his attention from opening the present to me "nothing" I replied but he was already focused on the present again. Finally he opened the present and he looked quite surprised "Do you like them?" I questioned him "Yes I love them" he said kissing me, it wasn't a big make out but the kiss meant something to me. A few hours later everyone had left including Simon and Talia to go to Talias flat so it was just JJ and I. Earlier he told me he didn't want to do anything tonight and to be honest neither did I so we just got in bed and watched a movie. After a long 2 hours the movie ended and we turned the TV off. Before I slept I wanted to get something off my chest so I just went with what my heart was saying. "Hey JJ" I said "mhm" he mumbled "I love you too" I said and then I turned over and kissed him which lasted for quite a while. "Goodnight my love" I said to him "Goodnight baby" he replied and we fell asleep.'

Thinking about that day makes me so happy, the day we said we loved each other. That day was 2 weeks ago and today I'm going to meet JJ for breakfast, we've been thinking it's time to put our relationship public. I mean it has been nearly 2 months and it's getting hard to hide it from the paparazzi since we are so affectionate with each other. So today I'm going to discuss it with him at the shop. Since we were meeting at 3 and it was 3:45 I decided I better get ready and leave, I put on a tight cropped yellow top and white trackies and matched the outfit with airforces, I didn't put a jacket on since it was a warm day. (Outfit below) A/N: idk if I've mentioned in this story of not but Covid isn't a thing :p

 (Outfit below) A/N: idk if I've mentioned in this story of not but Covid isn't a thing :p

I got in my car and drove off to the cafe we were meeting at. When I got there I immediately noticed JJ since there was a crowd of fans next to him, bless him the poor thing. I walked over to him and I overheard a girl talking to him she looked about 13 or 14 and she was saying about how much she loved Jide and I. "Omg I literally love you and Abby so fucking much like Abby is genuinely perfect she looks like a goddess she so fucking pretty and you are literally the funniest person in the entire world like stop it's not okay I just love you both so much, I can't believe I'm getting to meet y-" she stopped talking I think she noticed I was there, she looked absolutely shocked. "Oh My GOD!" she yelled "Abby can I please have a photo with you and JJ please omg" she looked like she was on the verge of crying, bless her. "Of course you can! C'mon Jiddle" I said and I went a bit red hopefully she didn't hear me say that but JJ definitely did, he had a smirk on his gorgeous face. We took a photo with the girl and the many other children there but before the girl left I followed her on Twitter just to put a smile on her face. "Okay so I think we should never do this again" JJ said laughing "ahaha me too" I said "okay so JJ we've been together nearly 2 and a half months, I think it's time we let the public know" I said he didn't really say anything he just nodded "because I honestly can't hide it anymore every time we are in public it's so hard to hold back from kissing you" I said, which caused him to smirk. "Thoughts?" I questioned him. "Yea I agree, but we shouldn't do a whole post about it we should just do it subtlety." He said "yeah I agree, anyways how have you been haven't seen you in like 2 days what's happened since then" I said sipping my coffee that JJ had ordered for me. "Well in the past 2 days I have made a surprise for you" he said smiling looking proud "really? Can u tell me?" I asked "in fact I can" "we'll go on then" I said eager to know. "Well you know how you like Malibu?" He said "don't tell me you-" "yes I did" he interrupted me "JJ REALLY!" I shouted maybe a bit too loud "where going to Malibu together" he said so calmly, I didn't think but I just got up and kissed him. "Thank you so much" I whispered in his ear and hugged him. I knew there was eyes on us but I didn't care.
I'm going to Malibu!

A/N: hey y'all, sorry my update schedule has been All over the place get it like JJs album that's coming out in a week. Alright I'm gonna probably start updating 2 or 3 times a week but it depends how much homework I have since I'm going back to school on Monday but I'm really excited for the rest of this story! I wish I could get someone to write it for me so I don't have to keep you all waiting but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. THANKS EVERYONE SO SO MUCH FOR NEARLY 400 VIEWS ON THIS STORY THATS CRAZYYYY! Anyways hope everyone has a good Morning/Day/Night.

Sophia :)