JJs POV

I was sitting at my desk recording a video when I got a text from Abby.

Abs

im coming over.

baby im filming a video, whats up?

read 12:46am

Thats weird. Why did she leave me on read? is she mad at me? I decided to end the video there since Abby was clearly not taking no for an answer. "alright im going to end the video there, this has been ya boy ksiolajidebt! take care and peace." I then turned the camera off and waited for Abby to come.

Abbys POV

Heather and I where in the car, on our way to JJs flat. I was still quite nervous to tell him but lets hope he will be understanding. I also hope he doesn't mind that Heather is with me as well. We arrived at his flat and I rang the doorbell, as soon as he opened the door and I stared into his beautiful brown eyes I broke down in tears. He looked so confused but he pulled me in for a hug which I was so thankful for. I pulled away and tried to say something but no words would come out, I think he could tell I was struggling to talk so he just invited us in. I came in and sat on the couch, with Heather hugging me and JJ standing in front of us. I got up to go to the bathroom leaving JJ with Heather.

JJs POV
I was sitting with this Heather chick since Abby just got up and left so I decided to ask Heather if she new anything. "Uh why's she so upset?" I asked awkwardly "Jj I think it's better she tells you" she replied. Shit? Is she pregnant fuck fuck I'm not ready to be a dad! Did she cheat on me? She couldn't have we have only been together for a week! "Did she cheat on me?" I asked Heather. "No no just wait for her she's still fragile" she replied. "Fragile?" I questioned and she nodded her head. Around 2 minutes later Abby came back into the living room. "Do you mind if I talk to JJ in his room?" Abby asked Heather "of course not! Go go!" Heather replied Abby nodded and we went into my room. As soon as I closed the door I asked her "what's going on?" I asked her in a slightly annoyed tone. "I- I um" she stuttered "one of my co-workers tried to get me to um." She paused "he forced himself on to me." She said breaking down. "Um I was just talking to him and he tried to kiss me and I tried to get him off me and I couldn't get him off me and he started touching me an-" "he fucking what?" I questioned her clenching my fists, "I got him off me and he-he" she paused again "he told me I was asking for it because of what I was wearing" she was sobbing now. "I'm going to fucking kill him." I said "JJ please don't cause a scene, I want to deal with it myself." She said "fine. I won't cause a scene but there is no fucking way you are dealing with this on your own" I said "fine" she replied. "Now go home with your friend and have some rest, we will talk tomorrow baby, ok?" I said, I wish she could stay here tonight. "Ok night Jide, thank you" she said "night love" I replied and I walked her out of my room and she left with Heather.

A/N: ok I promise you guys I will update tomorrow with 2 big updates :) by big I mean over 1k words 💀 anyways hope everyone has a good morning/day/night

Sophia x