★ Chp 2. ★

✯

____________________________________

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★____________________________________

   As I hear the sound of a faint alarm going off my eyes start to blink and open wider. The faint alarm clock becomes increasingly louder and louder until I'm fully awake. I sit up and reach over to my night stand and slap the alarm clock until it stops with its treacherous noise. As the beeping noise stops I sit up in my bed. I look to my alarm clock and see it reads 5:30am. I have a hour and thirty minutes to get ready.
I lazily get up and walk out of my room and down the hallway until I reach my kitchen. I grab a random box of cereal and look at the name Fruity Pebbles, it's okay I guess. Not a healthy breakfast but I don't care it's literally five in the morning. I pour it into the cereal bowl and munch away. I than walk to my bathroom and start to get ready. Brushing my teeth than hair after using dry shampoo. As I look up into the window I get uneasy, nothing is there besides my reflection but as my hand grazes my cheek I feel a sense of pain than it goes away. My heart starts to pump faster as I put the hairbrush onto the bathroom counter. It could have been just a pain, but it had not happened before. I knew deep down that the pain was a warning for what might happen at this house. I look towards the bathroom door and leave.
As I walk down the hallway back to my room I look at the decorations and news papers and images that are scattered on the ceiling and walls in a organized but messy pattern. I reach my room and get dressed into my work attire, it's supposed to be dressy but casual. I look back over to my alarm clock as it reads 6:45am. I walk back into my living room and just turn on my record player with the random vinyl in the player. I now just sit and wait for Drew to arrive.

____________________________________

✯-short very short but I'm procrastinating right now cause I need to rewatch the movie and felt like I needed to update this because I'm bored but gimmie some constructive criticism if you have any cause idk what the hell I'm doing-✯