★ Chp. 7 ★

✯

____________________________________

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
______________________________________________

After we all went to bed and woke up the Perron family started to prepare breakfast for all of us. I walked into the kitchen to see most of the children with plates, Ed and Lorraine standing by a table, and Roger preparing more pancakes. Drew was sitting next to Andrea and smiling. His smile even not directed at me it was still nice. I'm coming to terms with my jealousy and started to repress it. I shouldn't be angry at him for something he can't control. As I stood next to some counters all connected to each other one of the kids, her name being April brought me a plate of pancakes.

"Sweetheart thank you!," I say with a gentle smile on my face.

"No problem miss! I hope you have a good morning," she replied with as she ran back and sat down.

As I stand and eat the delicious pancakes Carolyn goes up stairs to take a nap as Ed and Lorraine take on her duties. Ed and Lorraine are so caring, if I was them I wouldn't be able to help our families with the paranormal after what they have seen, but they always do. There such nice people. As I eat more of my pancakes the constant feeling of someone is staring at me is on the back of my head. I look behind me to see Drew staring at me but quickly looking away. What was that all about?
As everyone finished breakfast I offer to wash the plates. I walk over to the sink and grab the first plate which is from April and so on. In the middle of the line of people giving me there plate was Drew. He finally came up in front of me. Before I could grab his plate he playfully pushed me out of the way so he was now in front of the sink.

"Y/n I shall help you clean the dishes," Drew says in a playful snooty accent.

"Oh of course young sir," I reply back to him in my best attempt in a snooty accent.

The both of us washed the dishes in the sink, sometimes our hands would brush up against each others. After the last dish we both dried our hands. We looked at each other for a minute before looking away. Little did I know a red tint to both of our cheeks had returned once again.

____________________________________

᪥HELLO! IM SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE AND THAT THIS IS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER BUT TODAY WAS BUSYYY!!! I APOLOGIZE FOR MY UPDATING SCHEDULE BEING OFF! the next chapter will for sure be longer! I apologize for the inconvenience!!!