★ Chp. 9 ★

✯

____________________________________

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
____________________________________

As the day passes quickly, we end up at early night. Ed, Lorraine, and I are sitting by Roger on a cough while Brad and Drew sit in another part of the room with there little radio device. We hear Brad walk into the kitchen to grab more coffee but it is drowned out by us talking about if anything else had happened recently. Me and Lorraine bring up what we had witnessed earlier. As Ed and Lorraine talk to Roger more I glacé over to Drew, he was sitting and cutting some paper. I hear a shut of a door come from the kitchen but I pay no mind to it. After a few minutes Brad could be heard yelling with a loud bang of something hitting the wall. Me and Drew were the first ones to spring up and run over to where he was, Ed, Roger, and Lorraine following us.

"Dude you okay?!," Drew asks panicked.

"What happened!?," I asked panicked as well

"I saw someone!," Brad says as his voice is fast and his breathes quick. Drew starts to look for anything behind the sheets hung up. Lorraine stands in the doorway of the room.

"There was a woman dressed as a maid," Brad says panic ridden in his face. As we look throughout the room in the hallway a flash and the click of a camera could be heard. We all immediately walk out into the hallway and run down to the stairs. As we reach to what is causing the flash we see Cindy.

"She's just sleep walking," Roger says

"No, we need this," Ed says to Roger

"Why?"

"Because it's not taking pictures of her, it's taking pictures of what's behind her," I say. Drew and Brad behind me.

I grab Drew's hand. I start to get overwhelming feelings. There all blurred at this point. My other hand reaches up and grabs my head.

"Y/n are you okay?" Drew asks panicked thinking I was hurt.

"Yeah yeah, just" than I was cut off by the door behind Cindy slamming shut.

Ignoring the throbbing in my head I run up the stairs behind Roger, followed by everyone else. I let other people pass in front of me so they could get the door open. The door was not budging, Ed than slammed his weight into the door a few times and it finally gave in. Drew quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me down stairs.

"Stay down here I don't want you getting hurt," he said.

    I followed his movements as he grabbed a pair of headphones to his radio. He started to adjust the knobs of the radio as his hands were slightly shaking.

"There's someone else in there with her," Drew shouts as me and Him hear a voice over the radio.

    Lorraine runs over and I had her the headphones that were on my head. We hear the others upstairs talking.

"Ed where did she go!," we can hear Roger faintly yell.

    Brad than comes running downstairs into the room Drew, Lorraine, and I were in.

"Ed says he needs a UV light?" Brad asks.

   Drew runs over and gives him a long light. I stay by Drew as he walks back over to the radio. I grab onto his shoulder worrying if what I had said about someone being hurt had became a reality and not just my thoughts. Ed had than announced that he had found her. A sigh of relief from me could be heard. I walk upstairs to see if she wasn't harmed at all. From what I could tell she was okay, as I stood by Lorraine April stayed behind from her family as they carried Cindy to go sleep.

"That's where Rory hides when he's afraid."

____________________________________