★ Chp. 3 ★

✯

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

____________________________________

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
____________________________________

As the time went by, at 7:09am the sound of a car pulling up could be heard. As I get up off of the couch and make my way over to the front door a playful knock could be heard on the other side of the door. I open up the door to see the black haired man who was smirking a small bit.

"Well hello! I'm here to pick you up!" Drew said.

"Hello Drew, your also nine minutes late," I say playful and gently jab his chest before locking than shouting my door.

"O w," Drew said sarcastically as he grabbed where I jabbed him and lead me to his car, or van per-say. It was a teal Volkswagen Van, like the stereotypical hippie type van. Before I open the door myself Drew rushed over and opens it for me.

"Why thank you!" I state.

"Oh no problem y/n," Drew replies as he smiles at me.
    Than he shuts the door and walks over to his side of the vehicle. His smile was nice and contagious I must admit. His car, actually van is also pretty nice. I look into the back of the van to see all of Drew's technical equipment for Ed and Lorraine. Drew than hopes into his side of the car, buckles his seatbelt and starts to drive. After a few minutes of the unbearable awkward quietness among us he turns on the radio and starts to ask questions.

"Hey y/n how did you meet Ed and Lorraine if you don't mind me asking?" Drew asks as he quickly looks over to me than back at the road.

"I do not mind and I met them after a presentation they did. They spoke about how Lorraine was able to see and hear and sense things in hauntings and possessions. I had been able to sense things for a long time, since I was little. After the presentation I spoke with Lorraine about it and it went from there!"

"Oh cool cool!"

"Now now Drew since I told you how I met Ed and Lorraine, how did you?"

"Oh well I met them after fixing some of there equipment at a presentation as well, me and Ed talked for a few and it went from there!"

"Cool cool."

As our conversation died down and we talked about some interests one of my favorite songs began to play over the static from the radio station we were listening too. I tapped my finger on the armrest of the cars chair and bobbed my head slightly. Drew kept looking over at me and slightly smiled. Wait he smiled at me? It's all okay, he's just smiling it's not like I mind it again his smile is contagious.
As he glanced over at me a few more times I said, "if you take a picture I'll last longer you know," than chuckled a little bit before looking over at him. A hint of light pink was on his cheeks as he starred in front of him. As I look back out the windshield he says, "if I had a camera on me and not in the back of the car I would gladly take a photo of you y/n." A blush started to form over my face. After that the car settled into a comfortable silence. A few moments later I fell asleep.

____________________________________

᪥IF YOU HAVE ANY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM PLEASE GIMMIE IT IDK WHAT IM DOING I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THOUGH!᪥