★ Chp. 11 ★

✯

____________________________________

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
____________________________________

   Soon after the first fiasco we all quickly decided to send the family to a motel until Ed got the film developed and show it to Father Gordon. Every started moving quickly out and into the house. Roger started putting everyone into the car and Ed was talking to him. Drew walks up to me.

"Are you okay?" He says grabbing my hand.

"As okay as I can be, Drew," I say looking at him.

"Ed is sending us to go look after the family in the motel," Drew informs me.

"Okay," I reply dully

Drew let's go of my hand and walks over to his van where Lorraine was just sitting at. Me and Drew get into his van as Brad puts a final piece of equipment into the car. As we start to leave the land of the house, a wave of fear washes over me again.

"When we get to the motel, I'm going to call Lorraine" I state in the silence.

"What? Why, I'm sure sh-" Drew starts to say.

"Physically maybe, but I feel like something happened Drew," I look over to him with concern in my eyes. He grabs my hand with one of his and continues to drive with the other.

As we arrive at the motel, Carolyn stays in the car for a outdrawn period of time. As I look at her it feels off. I than help the kids get inside the motel and make sure they are all okay. I look outside to see Drew and Roger talking and Carolyn finally get out of the car. I start walking around the motel to find a phone. As I walk by the closet there is a faded pink phone. I quickly grab the thing connected to a cord off of the wall and punch in numbers to where Lorraine was at. It takes a few try's but finally I get a answer from someone who worked at the church, they said they would call back when they could get Lorraine. After ten minutes of waiting and Roger and Drew had left the motel the phone finally rings. I run over to it and I hear Lorraine.

"Hi y/n is everything alright?" Lorraine asks.

"Yeah, but um is everything alright with you?" I ask

"Um yes," she says.

"Are you sure did anything happen at the house after we left?" I ask more demanding than the last.

"Um, yes actually," Lorraine says.

She than goes on to explain a vision she had of her daughter Judy. It was terrifying. She than says she must go and we say our goodbyes. As the phone call ends I look behind me. Carolyn is sitting on the bed staring at the wall. The girls were talking on the other bed.

"Carolyn you okay?" I ask

She looks at me, "yeah." It sounded dull.

I walk over to the girls and sit and listen to them talk. Mostly it was about random stuff to get the horrors off of there mind. As we sit and talk Carolyn randomly walks over to the bed. I look at her with confusion as she grabs Christine and April and runs out to the car. I quickly shot up and ran out to the car.

"Carolyn what the fuck are you doing," I say as she shuts the door to the car.

I start banging on the windows trying to make her look at me. Christine and April start crying and screaming for me to help them. As I go to hit the window as hard as I can Carolyn back the car up fast and than leaves. I look behind me to see the rest of the girls panicked and crying. I walk over to them and just hold them. We look over to see a pair of headlights and than Drew's van. I quickly run over to where there going to park. The kids are screaming for there dad as I not so patiently wait to tell Drew what happened. As they park and open the door I tell them what had happened. Roger looks confused and runs into the motel as I run over to Drew.

"Drew, what's going to happen to the kids." I say

"I, I don't know y/n" Drew says in confusion still trying to grasp on what I had told Roger and him. I walk over to him and hug him. I start to cry.

"What, what if they get hurt. I was going to get them out of the car. But, but I failed what if they get hurt it's goi," before I can finish what I was saying Drew grabs my face and looks at me in the eyes.

"There going to be okay i promise okay," Drew says as he looks at my tear filled eyes.

As we finished talking Roger runs out and hops into the car.

"Are the girls okay to be alone," I ask Roger quickly.

"Yes, yes they are," he says.

With his reply I open the door up to the back of the van and hope in in-between some of the equipment we brought back earlier. And the next thing I know is we are off to the house.

____________________________________