★ Chp. 10 ★

✯

____________________________________

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
____________________________________

    Me and Lorraine look down at Rory and back at where Cindy was. Lorraine had grabbed a flashlight. I knew what she was going to do.

"Lorraine before you do this please be careful," I say as I hug her quickly.

"I'll be careful y/n," she says as she pays my back and walks over to Ed telling him she's going to go in the hole. As we all stand around and watch we hear she had made it in there.

"Hun," Lorraine says, "can I have April's music box please.

   I walk over to April, she gives me the music box than I hand it over to Ed. As I do so Drew shows up coming through the doorway. I inform him on what Lorraine is doing. He stands by me without hesitation and holds my hand. The house was quiet as we waited for Lorraine to return. All of a sudden a loud crash is heard than Lorraine screaming. Ed immediately sticks his head into the hole in the cupboard than runs down stairs and starts hitting on the walls. I hold Drew's hand harder as we run down the stairs. I let go of his hand as I do as Ed, start banging on the walls. We do this for around ten minutes. Ed continually yelling for Lorraine as I feel tears brick my eyes. I walk over to where Drew is also hitting on the wall. He looks at me and sees the tears.

"Hey, hey, hey we're going to find her I promise okay," he says as he grabs my face gently.

   He pulls me into a tight hug as I bury my face into his shoulder. The continues yelling for Lorraine and banging on walls continues. All of a sudden we hear Lorraine scream once again tears start to flow a little more heavily. Lorraines yell for Ed sounds closer than ever before. I let go of Drew and run to where she is yelling from. Ed does the same as I do. Ed opens the door to where the basement is at, I follow behind but stand by the doorway.

"ED I KNOW WHAT SHE DID," Lorraine could be heard yelling.

    Lorraine walks into the hallway before I run over to her she says, "She possessed the mother to kill the child." The room falls quiet and all eyes land on Carolyn.

"That's what the bruise marks are she's feeding off of her!"

Before anyone can get a word out, the crucifixes around the house that Ed had placed when we first arrived at the house start to fall over one by one.

"Uh Nacy," Christine said.

I look over to see Nacy's hair starting to stand up. I run over to her as she is lifted up off of the ground by her hair and slammed into a window. Roger slides over to grab Nacy but fails as she is dragged again and again. Brad is the next to attempt to grab her but fails as well. I than remember the scissors that Drew had earlier I run over to where he was sitting. My eyes were blurred from my fear. I run them over and over. I finally can see and grabbed them. Ed and Roger had finally slowed down whatever was dragging Nacys. I ran over and cut off the hair is was grabbing onto. I look over to see Drew recording.

"Did you get that," Ed yelled.

"Yeah," Drew said hesitantly as he lowered his camera
___________________________________

᪥THREE CHAPTERS IN A DAYYYYY!!!
Btw I have 30:58 minutes left of the movie to write over. That means this book will sadly come to a end soon :{. To let you all know! I do write regular stories as well and write small ones! I'll make a book of those but I'm letting you know there will probably be no more fanfics :{. I love writing but I can not write based of a script unless like I'm watching the movie and it makes me unmotivated to write, unlike my short stories where I have all of my creative liberty!! So if you want to read though I will make a book about them! :}

New chapters soon ! :}}}