Prologue

2012 - Asgard

A 16 year old boy can be seen training and playing with his signature weapon. Heimdall watches the boy smiling, thinking about how similar he is to his older brothers. Stiles Odinson, the 3rd born child to Odin and Frigga. Who loves to hang out with his Uncle Heimdall, his Uncles the Warriors Three and his Aunt Sif.

Said boy is currently standing in the Bifrost gate waiting for his brother, Thor to return with home with Loki. His eldest brother informed him of what happened to Loki and why he went to go retrieve him.

Stiles had almost finished off the training dummy when he was interrupted by a gasp from Heimdall. Stiles rushes over and stands by his uncle. Being the curious child he is, while Heimdall is looking through his eye, Stiles decides to enter his mind and see what is going on.

When Stiles enters Heimdalls mind he looks around and watched as a city is destroyed by aliens and his two brother clash on a tall tower. It seems like its a stalemate until...

Stiles gasps and tears threaten to fall

Stiles gasps and tears threaten to fall. His brothers may fight but it never went this far. His mother told him about how Loki isn't his real brother but Stiles didn't care Loki was as much his brother as Thor was.

Being the little hero his mother always called him Stiles decided to put a stop to the two. Quickly exiting Heimdalls mind. He puts on his Asgardian leather armour. Stands in the Bifrost circle and uses his Hammer to slam the sword down. Sending him to Midgard to save his brothers.

As he was being sent he heard the faint screams of Heimdall and his mother. Before being zapped out of Asgard.