Fall of the Dark World

(I realised I've been making a mistake in this book. I have focused too much on Stiles as a warrior and not enough on him as a God using his powers. So now Stiles' weapons will have a backseat to his real powers but he will still have one.)

(I will make sure to show off each of his powers and if anyone has any questions regarding them feel free to ask. Check out the character profile for an update on them)

Power, Stiles felt unmistakable and unmatched power coursing through his veins. Looking down he sees the feint red glow like what happened with Jane but this time, he's in control.

"Brother?" Thor says cautiously approaching Stiles.

"I'm okay brother, believe me." Stiles replies calmly.

"I knew this would happen the minute I looked into your eyes." Malekith says to Stiles. "Now you have to make a choice." He states before walking away.

Thor gets ready to swing his hammer but a hand on his shoulder stops him. Looking over he sees Stiles shaking his head and passing Thor.

Stepping in front of two Dark Elves they reach out to grab Stiles but before they can, Stiles lifts his hand and there arms turn to dust. He then grabs the back of their necks and slam them into one another.

"Kurse! Come on then!" Stiles yells charging forward.

Kurse roars before charging a black hole grenade and throwing it at Loki and Jane. Loki quickly pushes Jane out the way but gets trapped in it himself.

"Thor!" Stiles yells and Thor jumps into action, flying at Loki and stopping him from getting sucked in. Stiles continue to charge at the retreating figures of the Dark Elves. Hurriedly he clenched his fists and focus his mind. The red glow on his veins travel from his arms all the way to his neck into his eyes. He opens them and his eyes go red.

Kurse suddenly stops and looks around confused. Malekith's dropship has disappeared. Turning around he takes notice of the ship but standing between him and the ship is Stiles himself. Kurse roars before charging at Stiles.

Stiles smirks weakly, clearly fatigued from using his new found powers. As Kurse charges at Stiles he drops the illusion and looks behind Kurse to see Malekith watching in amusement before turning around and closing the ship.

Kurse reaches Stiles and goes to punch him but when Kurse's fist connects it barely moves him. Stiles used his Chaos Negation to negate the impact the blow would have dealt. Kurse looks confused but before he can react, Stiles winds back and punches Kurse sending him flying back to where Thor is.

Stiles staggers and hold his head in pain. Looking up through blurry eyes he sees Kurse standing over Thor. Stumbling forward ignoring the dreadful pain in his mind, he then watches as Kurse gets stabbed through the chest by Loki.

Stiles watches in horror as his brother is then grabbed and stabbed. "No." Stiles whispers faltering, "No, no, no." He says getting louder with each word.

He falls to his knees about to collapse but not before hearing Loki say, "See you in hell, monster." And Kurse implodes into a black hole.

Struggling to stay awake Stiles continues to crawl towards his brother. His arms give out as he collapses to the ground, his world slowly fading to black but not before hearing his brothers final words, "Look after our brother." And all goes black.

Thor and Jane enter a cave narrowly avoiding a sandstorm, Stiles' unconscious body in Thors arms. Thor gently lays Stiles down and glances at the red energy flowing through the veins on his arms before turning his attention towards Jane.