Bond Stonger Than Blood

As the trio exit the cave, Thor hastily bids farewell to Eric before hoisting Stiles up and taking off towards Avengers Tower.

Stiles grasps his head in his hands as his eyes continue to give of that crimson glow, Thor glances down at his brother with great worry but knows that his brother can handle anything thrown at him.

Landing on the platform outside Avengers tower. A large commotion could be heard from inside. Sharing a look with one another, the two Asgardians quickly rush towards the source.

Skidding round the corner, Thor and Stiles see all of the Avengers gathered around some sort of cradle. Glass covers the floor and many of them have Scrapes and bruises. Stiles also notices that Natasha isn't with them.

Thor quickly glances around the group, before setting his eyes on the cradle. The vision from earlier comes rushing to the forefront of his mind. Jumping on top of it, he raises his hammer ready to blast it with lightning.

"Wait!" Bruce shouts as he goes to move forward. Bruce takes one step and suddenly finds he can no longer move, a pressure on his neck forces him to look behind him.

When Bruce cranes his neck to look what the pressure is, he freezes. Stiles stands there, arms around Bruces neck in a chokehold like manner. With his eyes pulsating that crimson hue.

Bruce goes to speak, but no words come out. A few members pick up on Stiles appearance and looks at him wearily, one of those being Wanda. With a look towards Thor, Stiles nods and Thor nods back before unleashing a chain of lightning from the hammer onto the cradle beneath his feet.

Lightning sparks in every direction and Stiles chooses that time to release Bruce from his hold and move to stand in front of him and Wanda, taking any stray blasts of lightning that come in that direction.

A screen on the side that is connected to the cradle indicates a massive energy overflow and immediately shuts off. Thor continues to blast the lightning for a few moments before stopping. Everyone looks at him with a flurry of emotions.

Not soon after, the cradle bursts open and Thor gets sent flying. A red figure emerges and crouches on the floor in-front of the now destroyed cradle. Many Avengers get into safe cover, Stiles chooses otherwise and moves to stand by his brother, helping him stand.

The figure begins to stand upright, glancing rapidly around the room with a sense of confusion. Stiles takes a good look at the being and freezes when he notices the yellow object on the centre of the beings head. Grasping his head, a pulse begins echoing through Stiles mind.

Noticing the commotion, Vision looks towards Stiles and his eyes narrow onto him. Almost immediately after, he flies forward and grasps Stiles by the head. Sending them both flying through Avengers tower and stopping just before the window to the outside world.

Vision stops and stares into Stiles eyes, which have stopped pulsating and now stay a deep red. Stiles stares back, the pain still emanating throughout his skull, and occasionally glances at the stone on the Visions forehead.

"Release him. Now." Thor bellows. Steve grabs his shield and jumps down, ready to attack. Thor holds his hand up, signalling Steve not to move. With a look of confusion Steve obliges and stands down.

Vision ignores Thor instead choosing to look past Stiles and instead focusing on the city outside. The longer he looks the more his own reflection begins to come into frame and soon, Vision is staring at himself. With one quick glance back at Stiles, Vision turns and slowly floats back to the ground.

As Thor places Mjolnir down, the remaining Avengers rush down from the lab. Clint spots Stiles in the Visions grip and his fists tighten slightly. Thor approaches the Vision apprehensively, reaching his arms out so he can take his brother. Vision looks at Thor for a second before nodding slightly and places Stiles down.